TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Midwest Bash at Six Flags Great America

Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Are you SERIOUSLY interested in Mid West Bash? Only vote if you could ACTUALLY go!

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee Robb, talk about bad timing. Would love to go, but we're leaving on August 13 to attend the COASTER MAYHEM event at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City on Aug. 14 with a side trip to Six Flags St. Louis on the way there. Kind of a Midwest conflict of interest or something.(

Too bad I can't vote, but I of course understand why.

Let me just put in an unofficial "yes" vote of moral support.

After all, being a (somewhat) nice person and all, I naturally want as many people as possible to be able to share in the fun that I'll be having that day anyway! Karma!

I would have rathered it been a bit closer to home like an Indiana/Ohio park, but I DEFINATELY want in on this! I have a place to stay up in Chicago so the trip wont be too bad, and I still need to take care of some unfinished credit whoring at SFGAm....What better way to return to the park than a TPR bash?

I didn't vote cause I don't want to give a false vote, but I am VERY interested in attending. My only thing is, I have a bunch of stuff going on that month (Bachelor Parties, Weddings, Etc...) and getting another weekend, or even weekend day off of work might be a bit tricky.

If this ends up happening though, I will do everything in my power to attend.