TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

Do any of the games at KD give away Domo as prizes? I've noticed they had them at both Valleyfair and Carowinds. Does KD have them too?

domo.png

They do. They are near Shockwave..they are under the other toys, and on the second row of toys hanging up.

Those little Domos sure know how to hide.

Edited by CoasterKidKyle

Do any of the games at KD give away Domo as prizes? I've noticed they had them at both Valleyfair and Carowinds. Does KD have them too?

domo.png

Busch Gardens Williamsburg gives out Domo's too...I don't get what all the hype is ab out them!

....but I got 2 now.

Edited by Moose

Are there currently any rumors about KDs plans for 2011? I know its not a coaster for one thing for obvious reasons. Could KD eventually get Stratosoar? CF doesn't seem to be building any new coasters next year just a bunch of wind seekers.....

Kings Dominion would not need a Star Flyer, because there's nothing to see Except the coasters, trees, and highway.

Edited by Funky Cold Medina

^ I rode it 3 times at east cast bash and didn't notice any headbanging, and I think that even though it is short it is fun, but I greatly prefer FoF, I like both a lot.

Sheesh. I always get tons of headbanging whenever I ride, my friend got a headache from it and couldn't ride anything for the rest of the night.

^ I rode it 3 times at east cast bash and didn't notice any headbanging, and I think that even though it is short it is fun, but I greatly prefer FoF, I like both a lot.

Sheesh. I always get tons of headbanging whenever I ride, my friend got a headache from it and couldn't ride anything for the rest of the night.

Yeah the park really needs a B&M invert.

Did anyone else get one of those last rides on Volcano last night? That thing FLIES out of the volcano when the only row with people in it is the very front. And instead of hangtime on the rolls, it feels like the ride is shoving you downwards. It was definitely a bit rougher, but it was absolutely crazy!

Did anyone else get one of those last rides on Volcano last night? That thing FLIES out of the volcano when the only row with people in it is the very front. And instead of hangtime on the rolls, it feels like the ride is shoving you downwards. It was definitely a bit rougher, but it was absolutely crazy!

Well, I rode it in the morning (waited in line for it before opening) and got a solo front seat ride...and wow, you're right. Even watching it amazed me.

Weird. You are the first person I've ever heard complain about head banging. Every time I ride Volcano I find it to be VERY smooth.

I actually find the ride quite tame, and have never experienced any head banging, and actually could do an hour or more of ERT on it, no problem. I'm average height, I suppose those who may be shorter might experience some discomfort but really don't see how....but in the end, I guess not everyone can have the same ride experiences