TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

The coaster looks pretty small, but definitely fun! It'll be interesting having two similar coasters (100' airtime machines) at the same 5-coaster park. At least this one has inversions to distinguish itself from Lightning Run. I'm looking forward to visiting this park on the trip this summer, I love the 5 RMC's I've ridden so far, this one should be no different!

Wicked Cyclone at SFNE is small but it still packs a pretty good punch.

Amen to that. If these hills are anything like the ones on Wicked Cyclone, and going off of RMC's resume it should, the ride should be fantastic. I can't wait to see the first POV and offride video to see how the speed is maintained.

In looking at the pictures that have come out during construction, it appears that not much of Twisted Twins was actually used in the development of Storm Chaser aside from the station. Am I missing something or did this end up being more of a from-scratch project than originally implied?

In looking at the pictures that have come out during construction, it appears that not much of Twisted Twins was actually used in the development of Storm Chaser aside from the station. Am I missing something or did this end up being more of a from-scratch project than originally implied?

All of the steel supports that Storm Chaser uses were Twisted Twin's supports. It's basically the same thing that the previous 5 RMC conversions did, except that TT is the first converted wooden coaster that originally had steel supports instead of wood.