TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mr. Six Returns

Guest Papas

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it weird that they kept the tagline 'more flags more fun' instead of going back to 'its playtime'.

I completly agree with you. Actually they should of thought of something new and creative. It is what it is I guess. I hope they put Mr. Six Characters in the parks too!

^^^^^Is it wrong that I wish Six Flags could create a commercial that had both characters?

In my mind, a commercial with the typical "1 flag, 3 flags, more flags more fun" intro leading into the whole Mr. Six welcoming guests onto his bus portion could begin. I think there could be a healthy marriage of the two icons (if there is such a thing) if Six Flags would be willing to give it a try...

^ That's a good idea, but I (in my twisted mind) totally pictured it in a very Robot Chicken-esque way, with the Asian dude doing his thing and then getting run over by the Mr. Six bus and Mr. Six just kind of taking over the ad from there.

It's like being Rick Roll'd, Mr. Six edition. With the Venga Boys playing.

But really, it could work (just not that way).

Was there anything more to the "campaign" with the Asian dude other than his face appearing in the corner of photos/posters/commercials?

Was silly to walk away from Mr. Six - glad to see that they're going back to him. I assume they feel it a sound business decision to do so, but it'd be great if they didn't and were going back to him to simply spite the old management

It is now official: Mr. Six has returned!

http://www.sixflags.com/national/index.aspx

And it seems that Six Flags has kept the More Flags, More Fun slogan as well. A healthy marriage of the two concepts, I believe will bring life back into the Mr. Six campaigns, but we'll see how it goes as the year rolls along.

I seem to have missed that...

And yes, in regards to the two campaigns merging, we were talking about that before, in fact, I was in the discussion that was going on right before my post... I guess I was just continuing that conversation based on what I saw (which I thought was new) on the main Six Flags site.

Again, I'm sorry about that Chuck!

• 1 month later...

Mr. Six may look old, but he's truly young at heart as you can see. What better way to celebrate opening weekend 2009 at SFDK, then a ride on Tony Hawk's Big Spin? The shuttle for the Shady Oaks (Vallejo Chapter) retirement home ending up being late, so we saw him around the park catching some rides as it was getting dark.

n1107767499_131274_1122651.jpg.2bf62b1b06d28c86189b03ca2281b000.jpg