TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

I find the tallest support on the camelback interesting. The other supports have lateral support leading up and down from the top, but that support is just a lone vertical support. And I think this coaster will have a couple of those on camelbacks.

Edit: There's snow on the ground at KI now. The shots from the webcam are pretty.

• 2 weeks later...
There was just a TV spot on the news where Don said, "You will be out of your seat 40-50% of the time. We've got the speed, and we've got a LOT of negative g's!"

I really wish this thing would have a lot of negative-g forces. But I'd imagine it's going to be the same old 0 g floater air that B&M is known for.

There was just a TV spot on the news where Don said, "You will be out of your seat 40-50% of the time. We've got the speed, and we've got a LOT of negative g's!"

I really wish this thing would have a lot of negative-g forces. But I'd imagine it's going to be the same old 0 g floater air that B&M is known for.

I'm not sure, Ginzo. Looking at these hills, they look like the might produce some negative g's. I'm hoping for it...and I know that the first drop will deliver!

-JZ

KI desperately needed something with airtime, regardless of strength. While I'll take what is given, though, I agree, ginzo, that this may be a bit less forceful (or is it less forceless...?) than I may have hoped for originally (like an Intamin...or at least another bunny hop where that splashdown is).

Though I must admit that the fantastic ranking of Behemoth in its inaugural year in Mitch's poll has me even more excited for this. Let's hope it is just as satisfying as its sister ride up north.