TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Tatsu Flying Coaster

I was actually just thinking...

If a bunch of ride operators just decided not to show up anymore...a lot of parks would be seriously screwed! I mean, that's what would happen at Knott's for some rides, but imagine if like, 100 ride operators just decided not to show up! Haha, man I would not wanna be at the park on that day...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I just got back from the park and they were digging holes in Valencia Falls today and the trees at the top of it were being cut down. Also, more supports have arrived as well as the track piece that has the lift motor on it, looks like footers will be poured very soon!

EDIT: I'm sorry, it wasn't the lift piece that arrived, I got a closer look today and it's the piece that lets train go in either side of the dual station.

Edited by Reggie_Ray

OK, new update with some VERY interesting things going on! What's more interesting to me in this update is what is going on AROUND the park, not just the new coaster. Anyway, have a look here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/sfmmnew06/current.htm

Any thoughts as to what could be going on?

--Robb "Also, new track, supports, and construction photos too!" Alvey

Looks exciting, guys. Thanks for the update.

As for the huge amount of space there and what it might be for? Hmmm...

Maybe Disney has struck a deal with SF and Disney's California Adventure will be um, "re-located"????

the first thing I thought was that it is definitely NOT for SFMM. It is probably going to be a mall, or something like that.

Well, I think that we can safely assume that it's a flyer, and it has 8 cars per train!

This is purely in jest. Do not treat this information as reliable. I have absolutely no clue what is going on, nor do I have any connection with Six Flags, Magic Mountain, or Valencia city officials.

Maybe they are preparing to put in another wild animal park, like they have in NJ?

Chris B

This is purely in jest. Do not treat this information as reliable. I have absolutely no clue what is going on, nor do I have any connection with Six Flags, Magic Mountain, or Valencia city officials.

Maybe they are preparing to put in another wild animal park, like they have in NJ?

Chris B

Wouldn't that be grand? they kinda did that with SFGADV with the golden kingdom KK is in, with the tiger exhibit.

I dunno, from here what the fudge these guys are up to!

[retard voice]maybe it's a second water park!!! [end retard voice]

but anywho, we'll just have to wait till the 2006 season to find out shall we?

Chris B

Wouldn't that be grand? they kinda did that with SFGADV with the golden kingdom KK is in, with the tiger exhibit.

I dunno, from here what the fudge these guys are up to!

[retard voice]maybe it's a second water park!!! [end retard voice]

but anywho, we'll just have to wait till the 2006 season to find out shall we?

Well California already has SFMW which is kind of an animal park, so I kinda doubt another one will go in. Also, that piece of land isnt that big to put a lot of animals, but i guess its a possibility. Then again it could be just clearing of debris cuz its wildfire season. OR, they could be putting in a new parking lot, adjacent to the main gate, then remove the old one for further park expansion.

If the ride has a dual station then only half of those "crank axle" sort of things are on site. I'm pretty sure there is one on each side of the train

As for the stuff outside, I don't see where the company being in financial trouble would stop them from putting in hotels in an attempt to try to turn the park into a destination like they are doing in a small town in New Jersey

(I vote for a hotel)

If the ride has a dual station then only half of those "crank axle" sort of things are on site. I'm pretty sure there is one on each side of the train

As for the stuff outside, I don't see where the company being in financial trouble would stop them from putting in hotels in an attempt to try to turn the park into a destination like they are doing in a small town in New Jersey

(I vote for a hotel)

they already have plenty of pretty good hotels, 2 shopping centers, restaraunts, and a movie theater just down the street. i don't think they need any more... i think it would be VERY cool to have a new section of the park added.