TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

European Readers - HELP!

Hey there European TPR readers!

After getting back from our trip and listening to some of the music that we thought might be a good fit for our next DVD, we realize that a lot of the music we had been thinking about just won't fit at all. It just doesn't "remind" us of Europe.

While we were over there, we heard tons of "distinctly European" songs. Many of them not even in English, but they were GREAT!

Can you please recommend some of the more 'poppy', 'rock' or 'upbeat' songs that would be considered "distinctly European?"

--Robb "And please god, NOT that 'lonely' song we kept hearing everywhere!!!" Alvey

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something you might want to use is Ch!pz

They are from the Netherlands and the first two Singles (Ch!pz in black, Cowboy) were pretty successful all over Europe during the last few months. I actually don't like it too much, but it's plain Aqua and Toybox Style, so you maybe like it.

Another song that would be suitable for a video is Holiday by Green Day.

And another song from a very successful German Band, that was already mentioned above, is "Nur ein Wort" by "Wir sind Helden".

I'll think about more songs

Bye Nikita

Well, I got a huge collection and would be happy for helping out, but all yours Sounds seems to match perfect with the videos and seems cutting for each word inside the song.

You showed me a lot of wonderful songs yourself at your DVD. It would be hard to tell which song should match with what kind of video. Maybe we can do a workout.

Okay Robb,

I found some German music artists for you! I hope it helps a little bit! If you need more information or help, please let me know! If you want I can send you a CD with music from some German artists! Send me a pm, if you want and we will see, what I can do for you!

Here some sites:

Die Ärzte

Die Fantastischen Vier

Fettes Brot

Die Beginner

Söhne Mannheims

Marius Müller Westernhagen

Xavier Naidoo

Herbert Grönemeyer

Die Toten Hosen

Silbermond

Juli

Sasha

Nena

Thats all I found in the moment! If I finde more, I´ll post it here!

--Sören "it is not easy to find some good german music" Schomburg

here are some that i can think of now

Phats & Small

Dropkick Murphy's

Flogging Molly - Irish drinking song (very funny)

DJ Tiësto -In my Memorie- or -Ayla-

DJ Oëtzi - Anton Aus Tirol -

Rammstein - Sonne- or -Links (2,3,4)-

Frans Bauer -Heb je even voor mij - (will fit perfectly)

Edith Piaf - Sous le ciel de Paris -

Vengaboys -The vengabus-

maybe U2

scream if you need more

Geert "I think Dave may have a few good suggestions " Janssen

YEAH BABY!!!

I know tons of cool Europe songs, but I don't think they'll be used. Besides, I think it might be hard to put together a 20 minute coaster segment to Opeth's "Black Rose Immortal"...

Dave "music expert" Thomas

Speaking of European music...

Would any of the European readers happen to know the techno song they use for the preshow of the character show @ Walibi Belgium and also at the pirate show @ Heide Park?

^Why don't you just say:

"look guys, I'm a pathetic Haunt enthusiast and that song that they play at Walibi and Heide is also played at Haunt. I would like to download it so I can listen to it all the time and get off."

Elissa "sorry jewy!" Alvey