• USA - "The South"
    • United Kingdom
    • Europe - Germany
    • Europe - Netherlands
    • Europe - France
    • Europe - Other Mainland Country
    • Canada
    • Australia
    • Somewhere efluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooe in the world (post where)

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CpBluestreakCp,

My house is about 1/4 mile down the street and slightly downhill, so I can't see it from the house but when I drive off my street it is right there and it looks awesome. I see the front of the park so everyday I saw the destruction of SOB. Sometimes in my house at 10pm I wonder which kid is banging on the walls then realize it is the fireworks. On a cloudy night I can see the light of the fireworks reflect off the clouds.

My biggest problem is during the winter I leave my street and get all excited and realize opening day is still 2 months away.

• 4 weeks later...

My local park is Alton Towers, but it's still a train and bus ride away! It's a good Park, it's just a shame that it's in the middle of nowhere. If they had a Citywalk type district I think it could do quite well, but nobody would ever be able to leave because of the dreadful public transport links.

• 4 months later...

Legoland California. I can see the fireworks from my apartment and work in an office building next to it.

I've never been and probably wont unless I get in for free somehow or a good discount rate, until then I'll go when I have kids and they're old enough. I loved Lego's as a kid but don't see myself paying $60+ or whatever it is to get in without having a kid to go with.

Six Flags Great America is my home park- 65 miles away- right around an hour drive or so. I'm also 1 hour 45 min from Indiana Bach, 3 hours from both the Wisconsin Dells an Michigan's Adventure, and 4 hours 15 minutes from Six Flags St. Louis, Cedar Point and Kings Island.