TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ATTENTION - BIG MIKE rides 500th coaster!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of hours ago I have seen a UPS track!!! flying and rolling over Zamperla Headquarters in Italy...!!! Are you Mike the crazy-super driver ...or maybe Santa Claus preparing for Christmas?

Ahahah...!!! I'm now thinking about "Ralph Super Maxi Hero"...!!! Do you remember this '60 crazy "soap"???

Even though I don't know you, Congratulations "Big Mike" on your 500th coaster ride.

I don't count the coasters I've ridden since I started 20 years ago, I just enjoy the day with whom i'm with.

I have ridden most of the coasters in the England, a few in France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and USA. I must have over 100 different coasters credits.

Who is counting and why does it matter to have the most. ?

Thanks VerticalZero, glad you took the time to show your appreciation.

I have a few reasons to keep count of the coasters I have ridden:

1. One day when I hit 700, I can also have my own thread contest like Jeff Johnson.

2. Girls like guys with large counts.. Example Robb and Derek and Dave T.

3. Most of all, just another thing I can beat Larry at.

Cool Rich, If I had to take a wild guess as why Larry is late and who is at fault, I would go with some secret get togethers with the Not Cool at all Rich, as he even just admitted he likes Larry.

Thanks Ryan, I tried to ressurect the pounding on the Spain trip but no one would have anything to do with it lol. Don't listen to anyone here, you can always build my ego Also, thanks for the lead role on the pound it video, started the video with the top talent.

Larry, I knew you would come around and do the right thing. I accept your backhanded compliment. Your still my best bud. Hard to believe you think I am FatMike though as I barely got to eat anything in Spain as you were always coming up to me and saying "Hey Big Mike, are you going to eat those croquettes or can I have them?"

Thanks Robb for the compliment that I am cooler than Somewhat cool Rich and your fantastic offers.

I just realized after you wrote that when Uncool Rich suddenly became Somewhat cool Rich. Heres the story:

I was enjoying life on the Spain Trip in the BOTBC with two seats all to myself for like the whole first week, everyday stretching out and relaxing. Midway through the trip, Uncool Rich infiltrated the BOTBC and sat next to me everyday from there on out. My coolness must have rubbed off on Uncool Rich, thus elevating him to Somewhat Cool Rich.

Finally, I love the offer to touch you Robb, but given the chance to opt out and touch Elissa instead, that is the way I will go Unless I can do both!

Remember, two trips so far, one mini trip so far, and Big Mike STILL does not have a single boob credit from ANYONE

Peace, Big Mike

Correction--499, as I still have no proof that you were actually at the Griffon media day. Perhaps you left it with those bikini-water-park pictures from Spain.

Aw, I just like to give you a hard time, Big Mike. Congratulations on number 500.

sorry I'm late

When did that happen and who is the father?

Big Mike I did really like the half ton of sliding fun.

I am glad I'm not the only one that thought this upon reading it.

Congrats Big Orange Shirted Mike.

See Cool Rich, thats what self promotion does for ya! Now it isn't so bad, is it? lol.

Anyway, being a yellow hat club member with you and the BOTBC with you as well, you would think I would have top priority with "everyone has my wifes credits", but nooooooooooooo. hehe

Ok Uncool Rich, I guess it is very easy to figure out who invited you back there, the way you keep going on and on about Larry.

The Cool Rich and I was always wondering where Larry kept going when he left our group all the time to eat somewhere else, or ride a different ride than us, you guys must have been meeting in secret.

Moose, Thanks for the cheers. Always my pleasure to hang out with you and represent the GAP together!

Shari, it would be MY pleasure to meet you one day and hang out and ride coasters with you and your daughter. Hopefully soon.

Chuck my friend, Thanks very much good buddy. I do have a pic from Media day on Griffon wearing a pilots hat and goggles for the press, once again just have to figure out how to get it from the camera to the website.

Larry, good one my friend lol. I enjoyed that. Just for your info, when Cool Rich was counting the weight for the "Ton of Sliding Fun", he estimated you heavier than me.

Finally, and most importantly:

Elissa, per your invitation for next year and the special perks that come with it, MY DEPOSIT IS ON ITS WAY!!!!!! WOO HOO!

Be well everyone and I have MORE friends out there that need to step up and congratulate!

Peace, Big Mike

^^^RotundMike - you make a lot of references to me in your posts.

If you make 500 "Larry" references I will post pictures of the TPR ladies at Spanish waterparks.

Shari - don't worry Sammi won't fit in a kiddie coaster car with Mike, but you should still charge him $2 for trying.

BeemerBoy - even with your Miami allegiance, you may be the funniest person on the site that I have not met.

Cool Rich -you don't have Elissa credits? even I got them.

Wow, 500? You 'da man!

Congratulations to my one night stand...er, I mean, my one night roomie!

Hope to see you on anther TPR trip, but I can't be your roommate anymore - you snore! I now know why Steve drank so much--he needed to pass out in order to get any sleep. - I kid. You're loads of fun, and it is great to have met you.

Congrats Mike -- only 1500 or so to go...

It gets harder as you go on though. Did #1066 last weekend, but have been slowing down of late; you end up having to go further and further afield for those elusive new credits. It gets a bit silly when you drive a five hour round trip for a Zamperla Mouse and a kiddie coaster...

My list:

http://www.bannister.org/coasters/order.htm