TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

• 2 weeks later...

I played Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, complete with the Soaked and Wild expansion pack.

I have done all of the parks. Of course they're not pretty, just to accomplish the mission. But I found the hardest of them all is Vanilla Hills. That president never have fun!!

Wow...where to start, I just got back into video games after about 8 years so i'm playing ALOT of catch-up and also beating games i've had for 15 years that I never beat

SNES

- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past --just started the first dark world dungeon

N64

- Donkey Kong 64 - 105 of 200 gold bananas

- Legend of Zelda: Oceana of Time - well i'm stuck trying to figure out how to get to the top of death mountain (no help please!)

- Legend of Zelda: Madora's Mask - Will start after i finish OoT

- Tony Hawk 1&2- working on this from time to time

GC

- Super Mario Sunshine - haven't gotten much into the game

- Metroid Prime - first level completed

GB

- Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - almost finished level 2

Virtual Boy

- Wario Land - Level 3

GBA

- Metroid Fusion - i'm in sector 6 right now

DS

- New Mario Bros - Completed but I need to go back and find the remaining golden coins and special exits and such

- Yoshi's island DS - level 3 (i think, it's been a while since i've played)

- Tomb Raider: Legend - about halfway thru

- Trauma Center - i'm stuck on about the 9th or so operation

- Mario Kart DS - 50cc finished with gold, 100cc mostly done

- Metroid Prime: Hunters - almost beat the 2nd level and then I shut off my DS after I died trying to get back to Samus' gunship and realizing there was a single save the entire level so i'm have to redo the entire thing...at least it will go much faster the second time

Wii!!!!

Elebits - i'm at level 10 but i've gotten mostly C rating so i'll have to go back after I finish the game....Gotta find those damn ELEBIT!!!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - I just finished the forest dungeon

but Collage comes first (well, most of the time).....

I just gotta comment about a few games... Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime: Hunter man I love the style of graphics Nintendo used to bring Metroid into 3D. They are just so awesome and the Prime series has really brought the Metroid series back!

I i've had Metroid II for like 15 years (and never beat it, which will be started as soon as I get ahold of a DX version) and i've also played Super Metriod a good deal (but I don't own...gotta get a copy of that too) and i've always enjoyed them so i'm really glad that this series has made such a comeback and I can't wait too get ahold of the original NES title which i've never played and also Prime 2. Wii is just going to make Metroid even better.

Oh and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess just wow, i've played for 10-12 hours now (probably should be further than the right after the forest dungeon with that much time shouldn't i?). But it only took a hour or two for me to proclaim it as the best Zelda ever! The graphics are just beautiful and i can't wait to get back to the game on friday (i put myself on a LoZ:TP ban during the week).

So many games...so little time