TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

^ Are you playing on a PS3 or an X-box? I play PS3. Oh, nevermind, you said you got invited to a 10th lobby, you must be on X-box . Let me know if you're actually on PS3, I'd love to play. No Runescape for me. Still trying to finish LittleBigPlanet, though, especially because all of your costume items and DLC transfer to LittleBigPlanet 2. I've completed The Gardens, The Savannah, The Wedding, and The Canyons I finished today.

So I bought the Starcraft 1 Battle Chest a while back, and I had a bit of a revelation.

I absolutely, positively SUCK at RTS games.

So would anybody be willing to join a 1v1 multiplayer game with me just to show me the ropes? You best send a message to my Facebook if you're interested, which I believe there is a link to in my profile.

I just finished Memory Block 12 in Assassin's Creed II today. Just 2 more to go before I'm done with the story! I still have 78 feathers and 4 more Assassin's Tombs, also. I'm rushing to finish so I won't be behind when Assassin's Creed Brotherhood comes out. ^ I'll send you a PM. I was addicted from Christmas- 2 months ago. I'm a little rusty, but, ehh.

Fallout 3 PC - GOTY Edition. Just got out of the vault and am starting to explore the wilderness. How long do you think an avg. playthrough of this game will be? I am also playing starcraft 2 but that is on back burner for now i guess.

Fallout 3 PC - GOTY Edition. Just got out of the vault and am starting to explore the wilderness. How long do you think an avg. playthrough of this game will be? I am also playing starcraft 2 but that is on back burner for now i guess.

On my first playthrough, I want to say I had something like 30-40 hours into it. But that included a LOT of exploring, side-quests, and random goofing around. Once you get past the slightly high difficulty curve in the beginning (low ammo, health, powerful enemies, etc.), you'll love it.

On my first playthrough, I want to say I had something like 30-40 hours into it. But that included a LOT of exploring, side-quests, and random goofing around. Once you get past the slightly high difficulty curve in the beginning (low ammo, health, powerful enemies, etc.), you'll love it.

That's something that should have stuck around, it was the best part in my opinion. An apocalyptic evironment isn't really all that impressive or daunting when you've got near infinite health kits and alien lasers.

Hopefully New Vegas' will fix that with hardcore mode, not that I'll get to try it for a while, damn it uni.