TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Games

If you don't care about using an exploit, there is a way to get around 93,000 CR and 51,000 XP in about 15-17 minutes.

-Go to a private race.

-Choose Benchmark A

-Set it to 50 laps.

-Set all AI cars.

-Turn all assists off, the difficulty to hard, and simulation damage on.

-Choose an R1 class car (preferably the best Peugeot car...which is a 997).

-And then just complete the race. In Benchmark A, you can cut the corners and easily win, as the computers take the outside route all the way around. Just be careful not to hit anything, because it will really mess up your car on simulation damage, and you will either have to start over, or it will take much longer to complete.

I had a little over 40,000 CR only a few days ago...now I'm up over 2 million.

I'm thinking about getting one of those classic controllers for the Nintendo Wii.

Which is better: the Classic Controller Pro or the Wing Wireless Controller?

Neither. Get THIS!!!

It only came out in Japan and it's freakin AMAZING!!!!

Ah damn! I wished I would have saw this before I went to GameStop yesterday and put down $16 for the Wii Classic Controller!

Though, the Wii Classic Controller (first model, w/o grips) isn't too bad. It's feels comfortable in the hands!

Need to get back on Metroid Other M...currently playing a little more Madden 11, played the Raider game that should have won yesterday against the Titans. Ended up winning today 94 - 17 in the world of video games.

Also playing Metroid Zero Mission, just about ready to fight Kraid. I did a little sequence breaking and nabbed my Varia suit (suit that protects you from heat and acid) very early so I can shave off some time of doubling back through Norfair and back. Anyone who's played Zero Mission for the GBA may know about bomb jumping and pulling off some diagonal jumps as a substitute for the high jump that's officially needed.

Anyone get Halo Reach? My buddy got it and said it's decent, but he said it's mainly just something to whet his appetite until Black Ops comes out. After watching a bunch of videos it just looks like Halo 3 with some added features. Not so sure it's worth $60 either. I think Best Buy had a deal where you get a $20 gift card, but there aren't any BBs around me unfortunately, and it's back-ordered online.

Bought Reach on Friday (yesterday)...have played it practically non-stop since then! It's a fun game, well worth $60, and definitely a game I can fall back on in the future if I get bored of the current new games (one of the main qualities I look for in a game).

If anyone wants to play, my GT is in my sig. Just let me know who you are from here.

Reach makes me wanna get an Xbox. Oh well, I'll just play some MW2. I just got Fall for my AK, and Red Tiger for my Barrett, Intervention, and Tar. If anyone wants to play, just send me a PM. I have to beat Assassin's Creed before Brotherhood comes out, so I'll be caught up. Anybody beat it already?

I got Reach Friday as well...only played it for a few hours but I'm loving it. Halo 3 got stale, if not more stale than Halo 2..."3" had no vibe in it like "2" did...and Reach has that back. I still like Halo 2's maps better in general, but Forge World is pretty nice, though smaller than I expected (I expected a REALLY huge map, which it is, but it's smaller than I thought). Jet-packs (while some think annoying), really add a new level to FPS games that you never see much: brief vertical action. I welcome the jet-packs, even if I'm not the one using them. I also like the Elite-dodging class.

Haven't done any Campaign yet, but I heard it's epic. Overall, this is much better than Halo 3. I'm wanting to try Firefight too when I get the chance.

^ I am fairly cautious about any type of "hyped" video game now because my recent purchase of Mafia II left me hanging with some questions which outweigh any kind of enjoyment that I would have gotten from the game. Like Mafia II was hyped beyond belief because gamers like myself have been waiting for it for roughly 8 years and anything less than spectacular is considered a waste of time and energy.

Now I must admit something to the fellow gamers on this message board. I've never played Halo and I mean all of them. Maybe it's because I don't have a console, but it's just never happened. I guess it's because aside from multiplayer it never appealed to me. Should I prepare myself for a beating?

Hahaha, nah. Halo is a hard game to get into, ESPECIALLY after you started only on Halo 3+. You really enjoy Halo if you started back on Halo CE or Halo 2...because you know more storyline and get the game's concept better. If you haven't played Halo, then Reach won't be all "OMG" to you. But to others...it is.

^ I disagree. It's going to be a fun game to anyone who hasn't played any Halos. Maybe not groundbreaking, but still fun regardless.

I mainly got Reach to have something to hold me over until Black Ops comes out, and it's a great game at doing that so far...nothing more, nothing less.

Finished Metroid: Other M... great game... with a great ending... although after the credits, seems to be a bit more to the adventure which I haven't yet dove into... went on vacation very shortly following my comletion of the game and haven't picked it back up...

Now speaking of returning from vacation.. the next two titles were waiting for me in the mailbox upon my return home... (oh and had an AMAZNG time in Chicago and my first visit to Six Flags Great America... hope to get some picutures up soon...)

Playing "Ivy the Kiwi?" on Wii... fabulous game... old school puzzling platformer from the creator of the original Sonic the Hedgehog... A nice surprise... and its only $30... but I could only find a copy on-line... no stores in my area carry it...

Also "Disney's Guilty Party" Wii... I was honestly going to write this title off, due to the "Disney's" (figuring it was based on some crappy show, upcoming movie, or comic perhaps...), but thanks to some very positive reviews, I gave it a try... and what a game it is... It plays like a video game version of the boardgame Clue, mixed with the childhood favorite Guess Who... Its a blast to play... various difficulty settings to tweak with make it perfect for all ages... yes, even adults... the game is genuinely funny and entertaining... and once story mode is complete, party mode is left to tinker with... and that is where the fun stems from... completely random everchanging senarios... fun to play alone, but much better to play with a small group of boardgame fans... Nice job Disney, for hiding mini games in a challenging Clue like adventure...

Also re-playing for the um-teenth time - New Super Mario Bros Wii... just an amazing game...

^How long would you say Metroid Other M is? Where I'm at in Sector 2 (Ice area), would you say that I've barely put a dent into the game or a sizeable amount into it?

Anywho, I just picked up Super Street Fighter IV for PS3 today, love it! I've never really been good at the SF series especially in the arcade but what better time is there than to start now? Any SSFIV players on here?