TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Looping-Slide strikes back!

..About the positive Gs on your body during the loop. Remember, you can stand more G's on your back then from your head and toe. Look at S:UF....it pulls 6 some Gs during the pretzel loop. And when you go through it, you don't feel as (grey out)ish compared to say and Inverted coaster.

*Cough* The nascar fan in me must come out, on record for unsustained G's on the human body 1 man survived a 99 G crash with only a broken collar bone..

*cough 2* Jet pilots pull sustained G's reaching about what? 12+?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or it could be in a specially designed inflatable with water jest going up part of the loop, stopping for the vertical part, then at the top have them all around the tube, then nothing for the rest of it.

i dont know whether its safe or not, but i'd gladly do it, maybe even test it!!!

• 3 months later...
Okay, first Looping Slide is pretty much confirmed!

The thermal spa "Therme Erding" is building a HUGE slide complex for easter 2006. They even have a site for it:

Galaxy Erding

Apparently, just 6 months later they will instal the worlds only looping waterslide as confirmed by the EAP Magazine!

thanks for keeping this thread alive! (it totally fascinates me for some unknown reason.)

Anyhow, can anyone else confirm this? Keep the news coming!

Which one is supposed to be the looping slide? I don't see anything in there with a loop...

Apparently, just 6 months later they will instal the worlds only looping waterslide as confirmed by the EAP Magazine!

It will be an addition later in the year.

Master blaster's arent body slides, and it would hurt like hell to slide over one of those slots that drain the excess water that drains out of the bottom of the inclines. I don't see how they would pull this off without some kind of drain at the bottom of the loop for excess water to make sure they have as much pressure as possible for someone to make it through. If they have the drain (which it should since master blasters only have inclines and need them, this pushing water beyond verticle), it would probably need a mat or tube. It's an interesting idea though, and chances are if I see some people go through it ok, I would ride it. Lets just hope this doesn't go the way of the last "worlds first loop on a..." attempt...

Guys, looping slide aside, is it jsut me or does that slide complex pretty much rule?

No, it's not just you. That thing IS freakin' awesome. I mean... "Jump slide", a "vibrating" slide, an uphill waterslide, bowl, classics like black hole and turbo slides, and above all, two elevators, one for the inner tubes, one for people!

I know where I'll be this easter when it opens!

^ umm....

Ok back to the loop subject, I'm sure usa would NEVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!! have a looping slide. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, perhaps a super circular overbank thing, with transparent slide material on the upper section to get the roller coaster feel,