TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Wow, these Aqua Trax coasters sure get built quick and this Aqua Trax is coming along quickly as well. This Aqua Trax coaster will most certainly be ready for opening day next season. This Aqua Trax looks like a very cool Aqua Trax so far.

you are going to be sucking your thumb with your tail between your legs in 9 months time.. 8 months and 29 days rather

I actually belive that it was released by Funcoast in their latest update about it saying "We will know in two days!" (pointing to tommorow)

This was later edited out...I'de say that its pretty credible. Pointbuzz and Funcoast must be working with Cedar Point because Funcoast knew when the first track was going up and when they put new track up today....unless they sit there all day.

I'd much rather them be putting in an Intamin woodie versus what they're getting!

--Robb

That was exactly what I was hoping. You couldnt put in my fave (TGG) because of size and most importantly - maintenance but I figured an Intamin wood would be perfect for CP. Super low maintenance, controlled experience and suitable for a large age range. Plus it can push the envelope more than a traditional wood and still be controllable and rideable for all ages. Plus it will age well.

Heck, if someone supplies the gas/propane Ill supply an inconspicuous flame if you soak Mean Streak with the propane first

you are going to be sucking your thumb with your tail between your legs in 9 months time.. 8 months and 29 days rather

I love it when people claim they know what's being installed, and they totally show off, thinking they're tricking people. Dude, you're not fooling us. Maybe it's not an Aquatrax, but you don't know what it is.