TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR:Lil' Robby Robb goes to Fakeland-UPDATE14

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god LOL! that last movie was the funniest thing I have seen in a while..!! The music choice was great for the cause. . Add to it irony strikes. THERE IS one of those outside my local wal-mart lol. Not kidding! It is a silver car that looks like it..like a cheap rip off of it but its close enough to have a laugh over.

That was pretty damn good. The music was nicely chosen and I like the little 3D thing in the video. Your skills gets better with every video. (I just saw all your videos for the first time today. "The Date" is hilarious!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would just like to say...

ABSOLUTELY MAD! ALL OF THEM!

Btw, the little animation test with the Steel and Spinning coaster. I see you are using No Limits. I know of a Capturing Program you could use to get lag free results at any frame-rate or quality. It's called .kkapture. It doesn't capture sound very good, but I guess you won't be needing that much. You seem to be good at tracking together your own sound tracks.

Anyways, loving all the comics. Keep up the good work!

/Edward

Oh. Could you do something for me? I just got this funny crazy idea. If you could make 3 pictures of Ryan. All from a Bird's View perspective (same angle). One where he's just standing. Then he smiles. Then puts up a fist straight forwards for pounding. Just thought of a fun, quick, little film clip at this hour (1:00 AM).

/Edward

PS. What is his favourite coaster type?

Thank you everyone~

^^I'm confused, what do you need that for? Also, if I were to draw him from a bird's eye point of view you wouldn't see him smiling, his cap wuld be hiding his face.

And his faovourite coaster type is probably his Vekoma Box.

^Hey, how long did you have that avatar for? I didn't notice it! I drew that last year!