TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could choose "One Park & One Ride!"

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Park: Kennywood...One of my favorite parks, very family oriented & clean, awesome rides, has the best fries around... not to mention it's a 20 min. drive from my house...Can't wait for Phantom Fright Nights!

Coaster: Phantom's Revenge....I love this ride, may not be the tallest, fastest or steepest, but simply put it's fun. It's one of the few coasters that makes me laugh when I get off...Others, I usually exit with just a satisfied smile. Has a great curved first drop, killer second drop and the bunny-hops on this machine are killer...Just wish it's length and duration were longer...but still a top 10 coaster to me.

Cant pick a park as there are so many great rides out there to pick from. Guess thats why I travel and hit coaster events.

So I will just say Cedar Point for MF. Really any great ride like, Goliath or MF or any of the new or recently built rides that I would pick to hit one a park. Most of the time I am only riding a limited number of rides at a park but ride those rides a bunch of times. Take my most recent trip to CP. Rode Maxair, WickTwist, Raptor, MF, TTD and Skyhawk. But rode those a bunch. Usually when I hit a park it is for 1 or 2 certain rides.

Out of parks I've been to (and as such, rides I've ridden), my favorite coaster is Top Gun The Jet Coaster at Carowinds. So I'd pick that. MIST TUNNEL!

Out of parks I haven't been to, either Pyrenees at Parque Espana or Katun at Mirabilandia. I frickin' love B&M inverts.

I'm still not sure that I fully understand this topic. I guess the idea is that I can visit any park I want, but then I can only ride one thing there...?

If so, I guess I'll go with Holiday Park and Expedition GeForce.

Walibi World and Goliath would be good, as well.