TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

Wow the theming is looking great! I have high hopes on this ride when it comes to forces, I expect it to be more intense than the other wing coasters (which isn't really hard).

Don't set yourself up for disappointment!

It's much better to be surprised. I expect this ride to be same in intensity as the other wing riders, only with a much more interesting layout, as well as really good interaction with the surrounding elements.

• 3 weeks later...

Have to say the extra Flug der could have been left out if you ask me. Dämonen or Dämon would also sound great. Anyway I expected it would come out with Dämon in it, great name for a great looking ride. Can't wait to ride it.

When is TPR doing a Germany trip again?

I think 2015!!!

Damn it, now Ill have to choose between Mexico and Germany. That won't be easy.

Grab Hansa's new hyper and Medusa together in one yearwith GeForce, Europa Park and a bunch of Uncle Anton goodness... I guess I'll broke because I really want to take both How about a combo from Mexico to Europe?

When is TPR doing a Germany trip again?

I think 2015!!!

Damn it, now Ill have to choose between Mexico and Germany. That won't be easy.

David and I have pushed and pushed back an Amsterdam-Paris-DisneyParis trip for a few

years now, and we were (now) definitely planning for Sept.2015, so this is going to be a real

financial challange to me. Mexico was definite, but the rest of the 2015 tour season may be a no-go.

Which is fine. Still.

Although I wouldn't expect a super intense ride as none of the wing riders have been at all aggressive, I also wouldn't take that video as indicative of what the pacing will be like. It's an early test run with a nearly empty train so it is likely a bit slower through the course than it will be when open to the public.