TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

O boy, kind of a set back:

Bremer graffiti artists sprayed cars from Germany's first wing coaster

Markus Genesius designed to Heide Park Resort first train parts of a roller coaster . Germany's first wing coaster will soon begin to unmanned test drives.

Soltau, October 2013 - The second train of Germany's first wing coaster was delivered on Monday by the manufacturer, B & M and soon gets its unusual design . Bremen's Markus Genesius graffiti artist has sprayed the cars lining the new major attraction of the Heide Park Resort in the past five weeks. From the season start in 2014 with bright red eyes tear demons guests on the wings of the Wing Caosters with it . For the 39 -year-old Genesius , the large facades designed from Bremen to Singapore for 25 years , it was the first work of its kind , "We have around 160 members sprayed a total of twelve demons heads. I am very curious to see how the cars operate in orbit , "says Markus Genesius . "This raises my art to speak for the first time off and fly with Germany's first wing coaster. "

On 3 November opens the Heide Park Resort this season for the last time the gates. On site, the work is most recent major project further in the winter break , especially the demonic theming is being promoted in the coming weeks . In November unmanned tests on the program , then the system is tested by TÜV . On 29 March 2014 starts the Heide Park Resort in the new season - with unparalleled flying experience in Germany's first wing coaster.

Information on the work of Markus Genesius can be found at http://www.markus - genesius.com more information about the Heide Park Resort and opening times and prices at http://www.heide -park.de

Source.

What's the o boy moment? Well look at them:

I first mistook them for the Swarm. Notice the difference?

Source image.

There are only two differences I can see, 1 the big teeth have different colors and 2 it has claws instead of red lights.

I'm really disappointed with the similarities. I have nothing against the look I mean they look great, but to be honest I like variation more. Who knows the back part doesn't look similar, we still need to have a good look on that.

^ I must say that the Flying over the Rainforest trains look kinda like the Wild Eagle trains.

I agree the trains all have some major similarities, but for me the small things made them all special.

The Raptor's head looks nothing like the Swarm's. The back part of it's lead car and the shoulders look very much alike.

X-Flight used to have a different body but then came Gatekeeper who copied it. Gatekeeper also has a predator bird like head on the main body as lead car.

Both Wild Eagle and Flying over the Rainforest have the same body, only difference was the beak of the birds.

In my eye's these look enough different to me (Perhaps the Wild Eagle and FotR are too alike) to make it count. This looks like a copy of the Swarms head with added claws. It kinda bugs me that it does.

Edited by RCT3Bross

^Yeah, as of now, the wing coaster trains are kinda coming out of the gate very similar. Aside from Wild Eagle, they all very much fit the same mold.

With that said, I think this one has the most interesting layout so far.

Yeah, X-Flight's trains definitelylook like all the other ones. Honestly that was such a stupid thing for you to say

^Yeah, as of now, the wing coaster trains are kinda coming out of the gate very similar. Aside from Wild Eagle, they all very much fit the same mold.

With that said, I think this one has the most interesting layout so far.

Yeah, X-Flight's trains definitelylook like all the other ones. Honestly that was such a stupid thing for you to say

Nice. Call the mentally challenged kid stupid. Where'd you get your manners? The ass end of an oinker?

^I'm really hoping for a video too. It's amazing how fast this construction is still going. Does anyone know when this is supposed to open? I guess they could have it ready by the beginning of the year or even sooner if they wanted too. Really cool!

^I'm really hoping for a video too. It's amazing how fast this construction is still going. Does anyone know when this is supposed to open? I guess they could have it ready by the beginning of the year or even sooner if they wanted too. Really cool!

The park usually opens in the last days of March, and I'm assuming it will be open right away.

The park uploaded this video showing the delivery of the second train, a real good look at the Demon heads and a close up on the theming.

I think that Walt guy didn't have much information to give. But now seeing the heads better then the pictures I kinda like them. I still see the Swarm heads in them (I swear I can't see a big resembling in any other head other then the Swarm.) but I think the paint job is much better. Still hoping here the next video is a test of the ride.

• 2 weeks later...