TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

^ EXACTLY! I mean there are Mack "Bobsleds" not themed to bobsleds so why couldn't an "Aqua Trax" be built using the system, but no water?

--Robb "Just a thought as I really have no idea what they are building." Alvey

^the link doesn't work, i get "Das Thema dass Sie anschauen möchten existiert nicht oder ist für Sie nicht einsehbar" every time.

You say it's a Rita-Clone, but that seems highly unlikely from what i've seen, those initial drawings (see first page) totally don't look like Rita, and okay maybe they've changed the design but why would they copy Rita? I mean they have a lot more space to put it in and no serious height restrictions, plus why would they change their original ideas, they look realistic enough to build.

^the link doesn't work, i get "Das Thema dass Sie anschauen möchten existiert nicht oder ist für Sie nicht einsehbar" every time.

Oh sorry. I don't know, why it doesn't work. Maybe you must be a member of the community or something else.

You say it's a Rita-Clone, but that seems highly unlikely from what i've seen, those initial drawings (see first page) totally don't look like Rita

The drawing is a concept of the rollercoaster and shows not the final layout! The layout you can see is the layout of the "old" Aquatrax from Intamin which was never been built.

I mean they have a lot more space to put it in and no serious height restrictions

That's right, but they are going to build a whole themed area called "Lost City" (?) with another attraction, maybe a Spillwater from Intamin or something similar to it. You can see, they need a lot of space.

Well, I fear it will be a Rita-Clone as you can see here.

--> http://www.heide-park-forum.de/index.php?topic=2496.105

Explanation: The red and blue lines are marks on the building ground. The black Coaster Layout is the original Layout of "Rita - Queen Of Speed" in Alton Towers.

I don't think it'll be a rita clone even though the parks owned by the same company, they have never cloned a ride before

(Nothing says they won't start though)

Well, I fear it will be a Rita-Clone as you can see here.

--> http://www.heide-park-forum.de/index.php?topic=2496.105

Explanation: The red and blue lines are marks on the building ground. The black Coaster Layout is the original Layout of "Rita - Queen Of Speed" in Alton Towers.

I don't think it'll be a rita clone even though the parks owned by the same company, they have never cloned a ride before

(Nothing says they won't start though)

Yes, I know and I really hope you are right! But the pictures and rumors speaks another language. Maybe it will be a Terrain-Rocket-Coaster with a layout which is at least a bit different to "Rita - Queen Of Speed". I don't think that we will get a complete "new" Coaster with a layout which is complete different to Rita. But We will see...

In August they will start constructing the fundaments and soon we will see the first pieces of the track and then we will know what's going on in the Heide.

So long, Hoshiwan

• 3 weeks later...
^Yeah no one knows why. But I think that section will be a bit too much if they place another coaster between colossus and the new one. I think it there'll be a kiddieland or a darkride or something.

I basically don't know

Yea but werent they planning an Intamin Giga in that space? Im almost positive they were. I saw the sketches on another website and now I forget where.....

Well earlier after Millennium Force was built at CP Werner Stegel actually had planned a 412ft coaster simular to MF in that big plot of land, concept arts and everything were made, the track*cough was red, they even had track in fabrication at that point! It was to be a huge ride! and some low ground high speed turns. If I find the arts I'll dig em up.

Thanks Coastered! yes thats the one. That was planned for Heide park a while ago. Neighboring area said it was an eyesore ! Jeez you'd think it was Seaworld Cali! I know later on they had toned it down to a 215ft ride, and it still wasn't accepted in the area(That also sounds like the stratisphere tower fish hook remodel decline from 720ft down to 515 then lower still.

Well, now we are sure, that It will be a Rita-Clone.

Capital investment 10 Million Euro

Length 650 Meter (10 Meters longer than RITA)

Speed 100 km/h (RITA)

Acceleration 0-100 km/h in 2,4 Seconds (not exactly RITA)

Air-Time S-Kurves 2 (RITA)

Air-Time Hill 1 (RITA)

Source --> http://freizeitparkweb.de/cgi-bin/dcf/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&forum=DCForumID31&om=535&omm=93&viewmode=

There are rumors, that the ending will be different to RITA. They will leave out the first brake and will let the train run through a highspeed 180-Degree-Curve before entering the final brake.

So long, Josh aka Hoshiwan

• 3 months later...

I'm so confused. I'm a season pass holder to Heide Park, and I check TPR and Screamscape almost every day, yet last night was the first time I heard anything about this coaster! How did this slip past me??? Anyways. I'm excited about Heide park getting Germany's first rocket coaster, and the themeing looks interesting... even if it is a Rita clone.

I agree with Coasterguy618

This ride could of been twice or 3 x as large with all the room next to Colossos. Why not have it going through the supports of the woodie, make super headchoppers.

I have not ridden "Rita", Stealth is the same, so boring layout. I will never ride these, prefer "Air" and "Nemesis"