TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

MP3 Players

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could afford one....

Has your pbolem caught up to you already?

I have a 4GB iPod nano currently filled to about 80% capacity... I need to start deleting old crap in favor of newer stuff I guess. That's still like 50 hours of music... I was against getting one for years but finally caved in to my anti-Mac bias a few months ago. To be able to take it from my car adapter to my mini Bose thingy is just way too cool.

- Joe

I have a 15 gig Ipod (the original ipod that came out a few years ago). I think I have half of it filled, but once in a while when I try to update it, it just freezes. I really want a video Ipod so I can watch LOST in school when I am bored.

I have a black 30 GB iPod video. I use to have videos on when I first got it but the videos drain the battery too fast so I don't watch videos on it anymore. I'm thinking about getting the car adapter but I don't if I would listen to my iPod while driving enough to justify the price.

60gb Black Video iPod

- 2816 Songs

- 7 Videos (4 music Videos, 3 full length movies [Requiem For a Dream, Chumscrubber, and Crash])

- 22.3gb Remain

- Currently Playing "Rise Against - Behind Closed Doors"

Also have a 4th Gen 20gig iPod that doesn't work anymore and a Samsung YP-soemthingorother 20gig that I gave to my brother.

- 2816 Songs

- 7 Videos (4 music Videos, 3 full length movies [Requiem For a Dream, Chumscrubber, and Crash])

Finally someone who puts good movies on their Ipod and has just as much songs as me on their Ipod. My friends call me crazy because they only have like 3 albums on their Ipod.