TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^That just doesn't look right...

I thought the same thing when I saw it. I think it's because the inversion is more on the accent, where as it levels off a little after the full inversion. With that being said, the whole element, and ride for that matter, is going to awesome. I can't wait!

^^

All they probably could have done with that area which would have kinda been cool would have been to do a banked curve against the station right before going back over RRE and then into the break run.

Either way....just by looking that these pics, that drop after the 2nd overbanked curve is gonna be awesome diving off the cliffside heading down to the bottom of the quarry before shooting straight up towards the barrel roll.

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality.

Couldn't resist.

That zero-g-roll looks like nothing but pure awesomeness! So as far as trackwork goes, how much left still needs to be added?

Pretty much #7 on the diagram is left which is the camelback airtime hill dropping into the tunnel including the track in the tunnel. That should be all that's left for the track installation, then they have to install the 2nd layer of steel on the top part of the track throughout the entire coaster.