The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

P. 5296 - West Coast Racers Coming in 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
#1 Nintendo Fanboy!

Postby major bummer » Sat May 13, 2006 5:16 pm

I love that ride just rode it today

lots of fun

it is a one of-a-kind coaster =)

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Corkscrewed » Sat May 13, 2006 6:31 pm

Late in responding, but man, that was AWESOME.

Again, like everyone else who went, I want to offer a huge THANK YOU ROBB AND ELISSA for organizing the campount with the food and drinks and Family Guy and TPR vids and 1980s coasterpedo film feature. Despite getting no sleep, I had an absolute blast!

This was my first media event ever, and it was extremely fun. I only rode Tatsu 4 times, mostly because the lack of sleep meant the ride got me a bit nauseated, but I don't regret a thing!

This ride is definitely intense and fun and a fantastic flying coaster! The Pretzel Loop is awesome, and it was actually the zero-G-roll after the loop that made me dizzy. Nevertheless, it is a definite winner for the park and everything I expected!

Thanks for everything! It was also a blast meeting old and new TPR/WC members and just taking part in this whole experience!

Flight of James: Ride of Steel the Revenge

Postby jamesdillaman » Sat May 13, 2006 9:49 pm

Mike and Justin,
glad to see you guys made it home all right. I had to catch a connecting flight in Tampa before heading back to Cincinnati, but eventually made it home. The security people didn't have that tough a time with your truck, then I guess ;) j/k
-James Dillaman

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby DisneyLoon » Sat May 13, 2006 11:11 pm

"-Getting the ride-op at Superman to launch us 5 times (3 is good enough)
-Wondering why our NOR-CAL TPR members outnumbered our SO-CAL counterparts! Taiko Laughing"
Mike and Jutin, Yeah that wa fun getting 5 rides on superman and remember the last one was the best being about a flight of stairs away from the break fins. It was nice hanging out with you two and Ireland. Jane still laughs when she remembers me getting spoughed on Ninja twice. Then the whole RESET every two seconds on jet stream lol. Besides that the event rocked and I have to thank ROBB and ELISSA for everything. Oh don't forget about the Spider invested Ninja trains down on the bottom of the return lift.

BANNED

Postby Millennium ForceJZ » Sun May 14, 2006 10:21 am

i would have loved to go to Tatsu.....but...must...spy on CP's project 2007!!!!!!!!!! ;)

yall up for some serious sidewindin? :lover:

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby GoldRusheROCKS » Sun May 14, 2006 1:51 pm

Dunno if he'll see this but Robb, you were mentioning something about something being in the Grave Yard, remember what that was about?

And also, ever figure out who that song was by? Either Bowling For Soup or whoever else we were saying? lol

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby twg519 » Sun May 14, 2006 7:15 pm

yum... Mark Shapiro looks so sexy with his sunglasses. :lover:

I look like Jesus

Postby dws_57 » Sun May 14, 2006 8:50 pm

Evidently we left to early, This was done on Thursday night. Pairs Hilton, Matthew Perry, and Seth Green to name a few. Also has some of the Helicopter footage, from earlier in the day (in the first 2 minutes). The 300k dosen't seem to be working. the 56/150k is its over 11 mins. Enjoy,
Dws.
http://www.prnewswire.com/broadcast/240 ... umer.shtml

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Corkscrewed » Sun May 14, 2006 11:30 pm

Yeah, that would be the "private party" that Rollerman Dan from RC Pro was talking about, I suppose.

Sure is nice to see celebs getting pwn'd on the pretzel. ;)

BANNED

Postby Millennium ForceJZ » Mon May 15, 2006 7:23 am

yea there was somthing about that in the websitefullofdouchebags forums...they said one celeb didnt know how to getout of tatsu haha

PreviousNext