Chadster's Vacation Adventures: Final Edition!

2/2/13 - Sea World Orlando!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Re: Chadster's 2011 Trip Diary - Deep South Bash Pg. 21

Postby sheikramatic2006 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:24 pm

That was painful! I have the mark to prove it! But thanks for Elissa she gave me a Hello Kitty Tatoo! Thanks Elissa! :)
deep_south_bash_2011_680.jpg

The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Postby chadster » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:40 pm

PKI JizzMan wrote:PS, though my phone died I think we were at Lake Winnie at the same time; but we just went in for the two credits (screw the wacky worm) and had to peace. Yes, there were lots of hillbillies present! haha

I wondered what happened! The place was full of hicks, plus it was $5 off Mcdonalds day

@ Ross I agree!

And a Hello Kitty Tat - Winning!

The Future Mrs. Big Mike!

Postby Pirouettes907 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Nice trip report and great seeing you again! Glad we managed to ride something together, too! (last ride of the night on Goliath in the last row ain't too shabby!)

Postby chadster » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:14 pm

^ Double ride too! See you guys next month!

Re: Chadster's 2011 Photo Diary - N.E. Trip

Postby chadster » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Ok, so since I've had like one person ask me why I haven't done a N.E. trip report, I'll go ahead and do one. Take it or leave it, this is all you get.

Flew in early, whored the shore, blah blah blah. Went to Coney Island, survived getting mugged and beat to death, yadda yadda. Went to the hotel, watched Piers get drunk, blah blah. Headed to Quassy, rode on a train for the news, got boozed, blah blah. Went to Lake Compounce, got boozed then bruised on Wildcat, boo hoo. Somehow ended up at SFNE the next day, drank some more, rode some spinning room ride while buzzed, epic, and threw water on people off a mouse, blah blah blah. Woke up, stumbled to the bus, ate at some greek place that served pizza, bought Piers a drink in hopes he would sing Gaga, it didn't work. Blah blah. Oh yeah, drank some more, went to some ghetto park called Palace Playland, then about got ran over by a parade getting to the bus only to take us to this thing called Excalibur of which my ass is still sore from and where some pac man takeover occurred, yadda yadda yadda. Went to a lake with an effed up dark ride and some caterpiller ride that put a cover over your head, no soda machines, only water in the soda machines, also, no beer. Moving on. Arrived in Canadia, got the anal prob, Robb kinda liked it. Ended up at some slum hotel with no electric, so, we all went outside and drank. Someone slit their neck with a piece of glass, not sure why. Not sure I care, I was buzzed off some whacky drink that fatdaddy gave me. Now I know why they call him "fat"daddy. #wanttoforgetthatnight. Ended up at some unionized themepark where after each train the ops sat on the a$$, wish I had their job. Got on a bus, headed for pizza, and beer. Had pizza and beer, stumbled to walmart, people were buying smurf crap for some reason, blah blah blah. Rode some stuff thats going away at Great Escape, took over a mine train, [in racist chineese voice: thank you for ride boomerang, have good day now], got to roll back on some kiddie coaster at a jacked up mufflerman park called Magic Forest, not sure what kinda "magic" was going on here, but I felt violated when we left. After crying a little, we ended up at some Italian place that Elissa can't stop talking about, got drunk. Stumbled into the hotel, didn't sleep, left at 4am for home. True Story!

Great trip, too bad I can't remember much of it. Wish I could remember who asked if I was going to do a report, but I'm buzzed, and can't, but whoever you are, hope you are happy now!
N.E. TPR Trip 2011 019.JPG
After Piers drank this, he shoved the pitcher down his shirt, apparently he was affraid someone would take it from him, afterall, it is NJ
N.E. TPR Trip 2011 069.JPG
oddly enough, my import software gave this picture number 69
N.E. TPR Trip 2011 292.JPG
Practice makes perfect?
NE Trip 049.JPG
TPR trips are both fun and educational. Here we learned about the birds and the bees.
NE Trip 051.JPG
And here we learned, erm...
NE Trip 031.JPG
Taking it back to the old school.
Last edited by chadster on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm.

Full Fledged Meat Enthusiast!

Location: Phoenix, AZ, San Mateo, CA, A Southwest 737, a Continental 737, A United 737...

Re: Chadster's 2011 Photo Diary - N.E Trip Pg. 23

Postby QueerRudie » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Short, satisfying, to the point. Works for me!

(Except the sex ed part, I still don't quite understand that...)

Someday, I hope to find my own Indiana Jones.

Postby Jojo19799 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Alcohol, pizza, coasters, alcohol, coasters, alcohol, no power, alcohol....yep...sums up the trip.

It was the best trip though. Good times.

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby joco07 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm

^ Sounds like a fun trip then!
Top 5 Coasters:
New Texas Giant (SFOT), Mr.Freeze Reverse Blast (SFOT), Kumba (BGT), Goliath (SFOG), Shockwave (SFOT)

Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Chadster's 2011 Photo Diary - N.E Trip Pg. 23a

Postby PAL » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Holy endless paragraph! That I read it all - on a tiny phone screen - is testament to it's sheer redonkulous hilarity. Drink you very much!

Thought of you today Chad. A Dragon Wagon at the Miramar Air Show. It didn look right without your shameless face whoring it out.

Postby chadster » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:51 pm

^ I figured you'd love that run on paragraph from hades!

@ Jo - I still don't remember much

@ RD - Sex ed wasn't on the agenda, it was a "bonus" item for being on Robb's bus. Actually, it all started with snack time. Not totally sure what all he had in that bag, but its obvious it wasn't candy...

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive