Hey Fatties! LISTEN UP!!!

Advice we always give about fitting on roller coasters.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Challenge me at Donkey Kong...I dare ya!

Re: Hey Fatties! LISTEN UP!!!

Postby fraroc » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:42 am

Speaking of Skyrush, I'm beginning to wonder if they changed the sensors to the restraints between 2015 and now. I'm about the same weight and measurement as I was in 2015 (give or take of course), but during this trip at Hershey, they had to staple the absolute living crap out of me to get a green light. Also, I've noticed that the ride ops made a lot of larger people sit in the winged seats of Skyrush, which unfortunately lead to some train stacking.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Hey Fatties! LISTEN UP!!!

Postby Ccron10 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:26 am

I rode front center row on Skyrush the other night and had no trouble. The center seats on any other rows are a little stricter though.

Here are my tips for the other top coasters:

-Laff Trakk: Remove excessive clothing such as coats and jackets as well as large items in your pockets and place them in the bag drop. Sit as far back in the seat as possible and cross your legs. This will allow your thighs to turn sideways and the lapbar to go lower.

-Fahrenheit: The seatbelts have changed since the horse collar restraints were replaced with softer padding. Remember that most Intamin trains have stadium seating so the 2nd row is going to sit a little higher, allowing your legs to sit flatter in the seat. Once seated have yourself as far back in the seat as possible and relax your shoulders.

-Storm Runner: Same as Fahrenheit, but the restraints move a little slower.

-Great Bear: Rows 1,3,5,and 7 each have a larger seat with two buckles.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!