Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (SFDK) Discussion Thread

P. 660 - Sidewinder Safari Roller Coaster Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Coasters, Sex, and Rock & Roll

Postby shepp » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:39 am

coaster1 wrote:Make sure to burn it down while you are there .. thanks :lol:

Um, a member of PETA?

While SFMW is certainly not a great park - it could use more decent coasters, and the ride ops tend to be lackadaisical - I find it to be a perfectly nice place. Fairly well-maintained, clean, and friendly. And they've done a good job of integrating the beasties they got from SFWOA, even redoing a whole section of the park. Still, perhaps you object to animals in captivity, in which case I can see why you might think of arson as a moral imperative... :)

Full Fledged Pirate Enthusiast!

Postby phazan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:18 pm

^friendly... i wouldnt say that. last time i was there the people were so bored they looked like they were gunna shoot themselves any second. 8)

Coasters, Sex, and Rock & Roll

Postby shepp » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:19 pm

^ I've said before that there seems to be a difference between the ride ops, who seem more interested in their cellphones than dispatch times, and the employes who deal with the animal attractions. The walrus keepers, staff at the butterfly house, tiger trainers, and the women who run the bird show have, when I've shown any interest whatever, all been what I'd describe as "friendly and helpful." However, I guess it depends on what you put out...

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby coaster1 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:32 pm

No PETA here .. I like my meat and my leather belt .. I just hate that park. My last visit was horrible, I mean, NASCAR SpeedPark was better .... and that's PATHETIC!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Markers at SFMW

Postby Tmcdllr » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:16 am

I read on Thrillnetwork.com that there are markers all around Zonga and the east side of the park. They wouldn't be replacing it would they? Can someone confirm these markers? :?:

http://thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?t=35956

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby MagnumForce » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:27 am

Go Ahead Six Flags, keep throwing rides and money into your parks, that will really help your situation when you don't even have money to run rides at full capacity or even operate them at all.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:51 am

I couldn't easily find the information about SFMW. Can you post a direct link or quote the thread?

Thanks.

--Robb

Postby Tmcdllr » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:02 am

According to EastCoastin07 in a post under the topic 2006 SFMM Coaster,
on Thrillnetwork.com,

"As crazy as it sounds, there are tons of markers scattered on the east side of Six Flags Marine World...Some staff for the website I work on were at the park one day and supposedly saw one of the memebers of B&M inspecting the Zonga area...This leads to the rumor that Zonga will be removed at the end of the season. I know it's still a rumor, but there are markers and where theres markers theres footers. These things are scattered all over the place on the one side of the park so it wouldn't make sense to say it was a flat ride or buildings for that matter, because a lot of them are in the middle of pathways."

They are talking about the SFMM coaster for 2006 but it is clearly stated that there appear to be markers at SFMW.

Postby viking86 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:37 am

Probably another coaster from SFAW :P

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Geoff » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:11 pm

Batman?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!