Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

P. 2025 - Hallowfest - New Halloween event for 2020
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 11 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

Postby coasterbill » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:13 am

tndank wrote:So, with a plat flash pass, can I pretty much walk on rides here now days? I'm looking at a Sunday and have never been. Pretty much just coasters.

It depends on the ride but every ride except Wonder Woman should have a very short wait.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Jason Maier » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:23 pm

coasterbill wrote:
tndank wrote:So, with a plat flash pass, can I pretty much walk on rides here now days? I'm looking at a Sunday and have never been. Pretty much just coasters.

It depends on the ride but every ride except Wonder Woman should have a very short wait.

When I went back on the 5th, later in the day; Batman & Nitro even had 20 minute waits. At one point, I wasn't even able to make a reservation for Nitro.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby DarienPoint » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Does anyone know when more reservation dates become available? Are they updated weekly? Daily?
Six Flags Darien Lake is my home park. :kiss:

Coaster Count: 125 || Parks: 19
100th Coaster: Comet @ TGE :b
Top 10: 1. Superman the Ride | 2. Wicked Cyclone | 3. Millennium Force | 4. Maverick | 5. Leviathan | 6. Goliath (La Ronde) | 7. Candymonium | 8. Phoenix | 9. Nitro | 10. Behemoth

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:00 pm

Question, and I apologize if this has been asked already... But is KK back open?? TIA!
Bigger is not always better.

Postby coasterbill » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:15 am

Yes

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby mikeykaise » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:02 am

yes, for now, the governor is announcing new COVID adjustments so not sure what will be affected.

Postby coasterbill » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:18 am

I highly doubt that impacts anything

Donkey eat mullet pump.

Postby sixflagsguy5 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:43 pm

Question for the SFGADV locals- is there a specific car or seat on Zumanjaro that is least likely to soil your clothes? I visited last season and rode twice (don’t remember which vehicles) and my pants and jacket were covered in KK grease. Was able to remove it with dish soap, but would prefer to avoid having stained clothes for the remainder of the day!

How has the parks been on Saturdays? We are planning to visit at opening and stay for a few rides on KK and Toro and one lap on Nitro, mine train, and Bizarro. We have diamond memberships w/ one-use flashpasses, so I don’t think we’ll need a full flashpass for a 3-4 hour visit. Is this a reasonable assumption? Also, does anyone know if membership-related single-use flashpasses can be picked up at the express flashpass booth near Dejavu? Thanks!
Selling off my coaster collection on ebay -- http://stores.ebay.com/amusementcollection

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:20 pm

sixflagsguy5 wrote:Question for the SFGADV locals- is there a specific car or seat on Zumanjaro that is least likely to soil your clothes?

I’ve rode basically every seat on Zumanjaro, and I almost always soil my clothes. - However, I was still able to clench the cheeks and enjoy the ride! :) Yes, it’s terrifying, but I promise... it won’t make you sh!t yourself. It just feels like it will. :)
Bigger is not always better.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:21 am

sixflagsguy5 wrote:Question for the SFGADV locals- is there a specific car or seat on Zumanjaro that is least likely to soil your clothes? I visited last season and rode twice (don’t remember which vehicles) and my pants and jacket were covered in KK grease. Was able to remove it with dish soap, but would prefer to avoid having stained clothes for the remainder of the day!

I have lost track how many times I've ridden Zum and this has not once ever happened to me or anyone I've ridden with. I know its a possibly and they have signage everywhere but I think you just got unlucky.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!