Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

P. 1050: 2020 park and water park additions announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Postby Philrad71 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Password121 wrote:
Philrad71 wrote:Wow...color me surprised. I thought for sure that CW would get a new coaster next year.

Not that this is bad addition in any way (really cool additions actually), but I thought that the Skyrider area was prepping for the new coaster. Has anyone confirmed that this is where the two new flats are going or is that area still going to be for a new coaster in '17?

Check the thread entitled "Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread." It's a good resource to answer your questions. ;)

LOL...I guess that I should have gone back a page or two before Robb posted the official announcement (I just clicked on the link and read from there).

I just figured that everything before the announcement was just sheer speculation on the new coaster and people bitching about the park in one way or another...kinda like the two or three most recent pages of this thread! ;)

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby livai » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

I bet 100 Euros in the expansion of the water park
leviathan & fury 325 = waste of money

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby rcoaster10 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 pm

I'll be visiting tomorrow and I'm considering getting Fastlane. Do you think I'll need it? How have crowds been as of this week?

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby CedarFair1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:14 pm

livai wrote:I bet 100 Euros in the expansion of the water park

We just had one and they rebuilt the splash works entrance... they are done with water parks compare ours to others and it's a damn decent water park... Sorry but based on the news sites with quotes this is another big coaster

Postby CedarFair1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:15 pm

trickfred wrote:Long time thread lurker, first time poster here. The family and I are going to hit the Halloween Haunt this year, and we were wondering if someone more experienced with park traffic could guess-timate which nights would be the least busy (towards the end of the month, the beginning, etc.), and if, since Halloween falls on a Saturday this year, if it would be a good idea to go that night or not. We've only attended the HH once, a few years back, but we're taking our 8 year old this year for the first time, so would prefer a lower traffic night (she can do scary just fine, but long lines make us all cranky). Thanks!

Beginning, the first weekend or your screwed lol

Postby CedarFair1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:15 pm

rcoaster10 wrote:I'll be visiting tomorrow and I'm considering getting Fastlane. Do you think I'll need it? How have crowds been as of this week?

rain is in the forecast so maybe not, just decide when you get to the park

Postby livai » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:23 pm

CedarFair1 wrote:

We just had one and they rebuilt the splash works entrance... they are done with water parks compare ours to others and it's a damn decent water park... Sorry but based on the news sites with quotes this is another big coaster

there is no proof!only users who hope for a coaster and who are convinced that there will be a coaster.

Postby CedarFair1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:36 pm

livai wrote:
CedarFair1 wrote:

there is no proof!only users who hope for a coaster and who are convinced that there will be a coaster.

and land clearing... and markers, and a vast area of activity that spans way out of Splash works zone

Postby livai » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 pm

then ?It could be for all.
However, I would keep that space for a possible expansion of the water park. It does not seem to miss the space in the park to make the coaster

Postby CedarFair1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:43 pm

livai wrote:then ?It could be for all.
However, I would keep that space for a possible expansion of the water park. It does not seem to miss the space in the park to make the coaster

Actually it's the perfect space if you look at the land clearing zones its the perfect layout for an out and back coaster.., now the Kings DOminion thread is in another section ;) lol lol jokes

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!