TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dreams

Pretty self-explanitory. What was it, be it strange or normal?

Last night was normal, but would never happen, and I was kinda sad when I woke up because it was so cool.

I was at my friend's house riding his giant zip-line, completely normal since we do it all the time. Then we decided to go to Quick Trip. We walk outside and in place of my truck is a, nice, brand new, 2006, red, Ford GT. So we hop in when I suddenly acquire the ability to drive a stick shift and drive off.

We travel down the little two-lane road next to his neighborhood and hit 150 MPH before a bug curve at the end of a long, hilly stretch. So we get to QT and we do everything normally and drive back. We continued to do our normal thing and I hopped in my nice car and drove home. No one said anything as I rolled in, and then I woke up, now wanting that car more than ever. Too bad it's about $125,000 MSRP.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^LMAO What a great dream

My dream last night...

I went to Fantazyland and rode a rode there and it fell apart and blew up! Luckily, I survived and then walked off as if nothing ever happened. I then rode another ride and went out of the park and went to the beach!!

OK, this wasn't last night, but about five years ago I had a dream that I went to Cedar Point and rode Magnum, but on the hill that gave me whiplash when I actually did ride it last year (the one with the curving drop to the left), I jumped off, went to the nurse's office at my school, puked, and then was told that I set a world record for the coaster jump.

I had this really cool dream last night: I dreamed I won the Euro Millions jackpot and that I deceided to let B&M built a private coaster in my backyard that was 140 m high and had floorless trains with lapbars. This thing looked enormous and I remember I invited Robb&Elissa for the 'maiden voyage'. It was sooo cool

I had a dream, that I took my friends to play an airsoft game, and it was all normal. Until bits of me starting flying off when I was getting shot, but by real rounds. I actually dream about airsoft alot, and airtime in my jeep. I could feel me being weightless in my jeep, but we were going like, 120 mph. I have weird dreams about that kind of stuff.

I had a weird dream I was on this one coaster, and it wasn't finished and after the first drop it just ended and we went off, and onto the grass, and then it we hit a ton of people and blood, and thankfully I woke up.

I have at least 3 of these dreams a month when I will be walking by a cliff and miss that one step and fall off and I wake up as soon as I hit the ground. They are the worst but I have gotten used to them because they happen so often.

Oh ya there was this one where I went to Dorney Park and me and my dad instead of waiting in line for Talon we just hopped the fence and climbed up the lift hill stairs and jumped into a seat and rode her out with no restraint so we were just holding on. It was pretty freaky when I woke up.

I had a weird dream that I was a barbarian from Germania and I was fighting Romans. My name was like Uber or something weird like that. I wsas this colossal powerhouse. I mean I already am . I had this gigantic Maul, it must have weighed around 50 or 60 pounds, but I swung it like it was barely 10 pounds or so. It was weird, but when it couldn't get any worse, when I woke up, it felt like I was working out for 5 hours straight.

I had a dream last night where i was at Six Flags Great Aventure with some friends and we were watching El Toro. The train kept jumping off the track as it went down each drop then landing back on again at the bottom of the drop. Also Rolling Thunder had been removed and replaced by Oblivion.

I hate it when I dream im running and I am not moving.... It always seems like I am being chased by dinosaurs though. The only safehouse I had was one of those multi colored playskool playhouses. Those 3 foot by 3 foot cubes. It couldn't break through. I did kill the T-Rex with a stick though.

Mine was I was with my friends, we went to the Olympics (random I know) I fell off a cliff and I woke up.

Great dream right?

Are you kidding? Dreams are the epitome of randomness and wierdness!!

I had a dream that I went camping and on the campgrounds were couple of roller coasters! One was shwartzy shuttle loop, the other was some sort of wacky suspended coaster with 90 degree turns and lots of upside down spots.

It reminded me a lot of RCT!! Well anyways the shuttle loop was having trouble taking off... but when it finally did, it went into the loop and the loop completely crumbled and fell apart!!!

But the funny thing was, there was no emergency to tend to the accident! The day just went on as normal!! My reaction was like "damn that's horrible...but whatever..." and continued on my merry way to ride the wacky suspended coaster!

Just as I was about to go up the lift hill I woke up!