TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jingle Bells in Reverse

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY EFFIN CRAP!!! This scared the ever livin CRAP out of me!!!! I was so into it and when that thing popped up I started to screambloody murder, and I threw my chair out from under me and started to RUN!!! My legs started to get weak and I almost feel. And this all happened befor I got to school so I was extra vounerable!! haha That was the scardest I have ever ben in my life!!! (not joking) HAHAH Thanks for scarin the crap out of me!!!! - Mitchell

I have never heard of this joke and let me tell you, THAT SCARED THE MOTHER F*****G S**T OUT OF ME! I can barely type my hands are shaking so bad. My heart even is still beating fast!

I am going to have nightmares! «jk

That was a surprise! Like others have said, I've seen this done different ways in the past. But, I wasn't expecting it this time.

There are several videos out on the net showing a variety of Cruel Parents doing this to their young children. These poor kids usually react by screaming/crying and running from the room!

These are the same parents you see on the news in twenty years saying "I don't have any idea how my child became a serial killer, he/she had such a happy and normal childhood!?

Yeah! Right!

There are several videos out on the net showing a variety of Cruel Parents doing this to their young children. These poor kids usually react by screaming/crying and running from the room!

These are the same parents you see on the news in twenty years saying "I don't have any idea how my child became a serial killer, he/she had such a happy and normal childhood!?

Yeah! Right!

http://www.bogglesome.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=842&Itemid=42

^Do you mean this?

^Yes ShadowLink that's a perfect example! (Sadly there are many others just like it)

On another similar video, the child screams and then runs behind his father and starts to cry. While his child is crying the "Papa" is Laughing his Ass Off!!!

It's one thing to playfully tease your child, it's another to scare them to tears!

^Yes ShadowLink that's a perfect example! (Sadly there are many others just like it)

On another similar video, the child screams and then runs behind his father and starts to cry. While his child is crying the "Papa" is Laughing his Ass Off!!!

Would this be the one you are talking about? Clickady-click

Yes it may be cruel but its a classic, I cried with laughter when I first saw it.