TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dollywood Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Ride closing 10/30 to remove launch and install chain lift!

I can't think of any other new ride where people are watching unofficial social media accounts for legitimate updates. I haven't been stalking any of the accounts that people post, but are there really confirmed riders? Sure there are pictures of people in the station, but aren't they just to get attention? I'm beyond skeptical at this point.

Just wait for an opening date to be announced. It's no surpise that this coaster is going to be great. We know it will be phenom. What, who's waiting for someone to report the ride is mediocre? Lmao.

Saw my tweet got quoted here so thought I'd better chime in. Anything I tweet is second hand info and sometimes even more diluted. I tweet a lot of rumors cause they're fun and sometimes even inspire hope lol. With that being said the chances of me riding LR next week are less than 1 percent.

I can't think of any other new ride where people are watching unofficial social media accounts for legitimate updates. I haven't been stalking any of the accounts that people post, but are there really confirmed riders? Sure there are pictures of people in the station, but aren't they just to get attention? I'm beyond skeptical at this point.

Just wait for an opening date to be announced. It's no surpise that this coaster is going to be great. We know it will be phenom. What, who's waiting for someone to report the ride is mediocre? Lmao.

Go a few pages back. There's a video of people riding it.

Go a few pages back. There's a video of people riding it.

Guess I missed that video, could not find it.....Can anybody share the link?

That last picture of Dolly really makes me want to believe again. But you all know my story. Dolly cut me deep with this one. The rose colored glasses are off. I'm still wallowing in my pit of despair. Maybe one day, far off in the distant future, I can love her again. But for now, it'll be a while before I can join the flock again.

#Itllneveropen

#ItllopenREALsoon

Don't do it!!! Don't fall into the trap of believing Dolly. She has a way to magically charm you with her giant. . . "lollipops." She'll make you believe anything. . .

#ItllNeverOpen

Lollipops??

That last picture of Dolly really makes me want to believe again. But you all know my story. Dolly cut me deep with this one. The rose colored glasses are off. I'm still wallowing in my pit of despair. Maybe one day, far off in the distant future, I can love her again. But for now, it'll be a while before I can join the flock again.

#Itllneveropen

"C'mon now Guy; no need to be such Debbie Downer! Yeah there might be a new rolly coaster and there might not; what does it matter?

Look into 'ol Dolly's eyes. . .

I SAID my eyes!

There now, let me get ya some cinnamon bread and Vicodin, and if you'll put those rose colored glasses back on, I might give ya a little motor-boating ERT.

Don't be so negative y'all! Just another couple weeks. . . keep dreaming!"

According to people that I have on Facebook, the park is packed. All lots are packed and each ride is up around an hour wait. Honestly I've not seen Dollywood this crowded until around June/July. What's the deal? BBQ and Bluegrass began yes but that's not that big of a festival. I've went and it's still not been this crowded.

Pretty day.. Cool day.. schools are ending.. Opening weekend for Splash Country (or did it open last weekend)

I'm not surprised it is busy

The list goes on.. I'll be there tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

According to people that I have on Facebook, the park is packed. All lots are packed and each ride is up around an hour wait. Honestly I've not seen Dollywood this crowded until around June/July. What's the deal? BBQ and Bluegrass began yes but that's not that big of a festival. I've went and it's still not been this crowded.

There's more people in the world, now?

#ItllopenREALsoon