TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Birthday Jeezus Juice!

SharkTums

Happy Birthday to our 1st Affiliate Label dude!!

Don travels the world riding coasters on weekdays while dragging Monica along! Make sure to order his videos, as that will be a nice birthday present for him!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/order.htm

Don't worry, Craig and I will take good care of your woman in a couple of weeks!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, you're old dude! Hope you enjoy your birthday party, even though no one is going to show up. Best celebrate with some patients with broken bones who need you to find the problem. Don't worry, I won't hate you forever, just long enough to forget that you're blowing me off to go to Disney World. Loser!

You have no idea who I am, but Happy Birthday.

This greeting now places you under an immense financial obligation to me--I do hope you're up to it. Then again, you could place me under the same obligation on my birthday.

Never mind.

Happy birthday Don!!

To let you know, I have decided that any time you and Monica are together, you will now be referred to as "Donica", in the grand tradition of other celebrity couples such as "Bennifer" and "Brangelina." I expect a "special thanks" at the end of your next DVD because of this.

-Julie