TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Bad Color Schemes and/or Just Ugly Coasters

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boomerang at Worlds of Fun. Colors picked out by color blind Daniel Keller, who as the GM at the time --- later went on to CP.

21.jpg.bb992c291d17192e9873a2883d423d98.jpg

Notice the track is orange, support are yellow. The "tent" on the station is pink and green and then the train is pink. Eeekkk!!!

It's interesting how many different opinions there are on here. I personally like X's colors, as well as several other schemes that people are griping about.

However, there's no excuse for when a coaster gets as faded as the Silver Bullet at Frontier City. Hell, even when it was new these colors looked like crap:

silverbullet4.JPG.9bf01fb573435c7fbdd0339f5b09c446.JPG

Yup, faded turquoise and pinkish red.

Who else is tired of seeing red Intamin track? Storm Runner, XLR8R, most of TTD, S:ROS, geez!

*Takes a gander at Stealth*

worst is Rage at Adventure Island... 2 coasters both pink and yellow... Isn't rage supposed to be when you see red, not pink?

also, blue and pink... same theme park

I'd have to agree with Swoosh on Boomerang @ WOF. The colors are as follows:

Track- Neon Orange

Supports- Yellow

Station- Yellow, Neon Pink, and Neon Green

Train- Pink, Light Blue, and Neon Green

Isnt the train sexy?

And check out that delicious station!

DISGUSTING!

Scream! is pretty awful too-

This looks fine, and these could look good, but together with these slapped on, the colors are hideous.

Am I the only one who hates good Goliath's colour scheme?

They could have painted it any colour, but they painted it green and dark purple! Why?

I think that most of the Batman coasters look better in yellow, it may not have much to do with Batman but it looks much cleaner and is deffinately more interesting than grey

As shown by the Scooby Doo and Sky Princess coasters, purple is NOT a color for coasters- at least woodies. It looks like a bad acid trip or something (not that I would know what that looks like). On the other hand, it looks good on Apollo's Chariot.