TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

Quite a bit better crowd today than yesterday.

And I could have had a yellow sports bottle, the food service employee just didn't know what the products were at the souvenir bottle stand... Price did jump to $29.99.

Edit: Wow. Nasty scrape. Wonder how it happened

Spinsanity looks to be a larger model Disk'o than Hurricane Force 5 at SFFT! I think you guys got the deluxe model!

Spinsanity is the 40 seat model, Hurricane Force 5 is a 24 seat model.

Yep! Looks like SFSTL decided to spend the big bucks!! You guys are getting the Zamperla Disk'o: Championship Edition!!!

I love Spinsanity's paint job. It really looks like a new ride with those bright colors. Interesting to hear it's a deluxe model, hopefully that helps with capacity. If the disko isn't a maintenance hog, I'd guess this thing will probably go down as a fantastic investment for the park. I'm excited to ride it.

^ Well, being that it IS a new ride I really hope the paint would express that. I've never heard of a new ride looking used before lol!

Plenty of Disney and Universal rides go for the ancient aesthetic

Maybe Batman: The Ride with the whole run down area behind the fence?

^ Well, being that it IS a new ride I really hope the paint would express that. I've never heard of a new ride looking used before lol!

Not all new rides have bright, vibrant paint schemes (not that they all need to necessarily, depending on theme). There is no mistaking that for Spinsanity. You could see it from space. That's what I was trying to convey.

What colors did they repaint Pandemonium?

We were there yesterday. My son and I got first ride of the day on Eagle, we were the only 2 on for the first run. Boss felt nice and smooth (relatively speaking) once it got warm enough to get it's cranky bones going.

I have to say it's about time they made some changes to the line at Johnny Rockets!!! Yesterday they had one line with 4 order stations. Each employee took the order AND fully expedited it BEFORE moving on to the next customer. Way, way more efficient than having 4 employees taking orders as fast as possible and one poor soul trying to expedite while the customers milled around the edges and argued over whose order was up. I am hoping that means some good news for food service and that maybe some thought and training went into that area over the last few months.