TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite place(s) in the world

Hicko

Mida Point and CoCo Ichibanya are the only two things I miss about Okinawa. My favorite place in the world would be Breckenridge, Co skiing in a t-shirt.

If you are talking about CoCo Ichiban the Japanese curry house chain, I'm with you on that one! I'm rapidly getting addicted to their hayashi rice.

Yummmy!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I can't believe that Nashville made someone's list, even if it was down at #9. Obvioulsy I don't see what he sees!

I still hold that the Electric Umbrella patio is my favorite place, but after visiting Spain, I am putting Tarifa, Spain right up there near the top too. Something about that city made me fall in love with it.

And as for where I want to go...well, honestly, Rothenburg, Germany is right up there at the top of the list right now! That will probably change the next time I pick up a travel guide at the library though!

-Julie

I like DENMARK!!!!! I live there and I think it's such a cosy country. I like the danish language and nature.

And something I really like is the alcohol culture and the food - particularly "smørrebrød" and "flæskesteg". Ohh it's so good.

AND YOU DON*T HAVE TO PAY FOR YOURE EDUCATION - YOU ACTUALLY GET MONEY FOR IT!!! That's nice

My favorite places are;

1. Hershey park, its so beautiful and always so well kept there plus it has coasters!

2.This area in the woods behind my old house, it had a creek running through it and it was always so peaceful there.

Places I'd love to go are;

1. Japan, I've always been fascinated with the culture there

2. Austria, Germany, Switzerland, (my heritage is austrian, and german)

3. Morocco, just cause its so different and exotic

4. Dublin and Copenhagen for no real reason other than I think They'd be cool cities to see.

Well other than warm tropical places and theme parks, I really like Yosemite! I am happy there. I also like So Cal, because of the atmosphere. (Not the REAL smogy atmosphere) I would never want to live there though. Those are two places I love, I am strange...

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I still have many many things to see in this world but the place I like the most is Vancouver. And thank God, even though I live and study in Montreal, we can afford to have an apartment there... so I say I have 2 houses. One in Montreal and one in Vancouver. Maybe I'll move there in 2-3 years. Life is full of surprises.

• 2 weeks later...

I love whenever I go to San Luis Obispo. All the rolling, green hills surrounding the city are so beautiful. I also love the atmosphere of the college town part of SLO. Another thing is that Hearst Castle is only about 1hr. away from SLO. That's probably my favorite tourist attraction in CA. My brother (who is about 8 years older than me) goes to Cal Poly SLO. I think I'm going to go to that university.

• 1 year later...

Favorite Places in US: Denver, Colorado

Favorite Place in Caribbean: Negril, Jamaica

Favorite Place in Europe: Madrid, Spain

Where I Want to go in US: Los Angeles, California

Where I Want to go in Caribbean: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Where I Want to go in Europe: Munich, Germany

My favourite place is Kerala which is located in India. An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land. Also the season never ends and the year-long moderate climate and numerous festivals and events in Keralal.

My favorite place in the world is the Disneyland Resort.

The places I would like to visit would be all the Disney parks that I have never been to.

I also love nature and the outdoors, we have such a beautiful country.

Although, as a photographer I can find beauty in just about anything I am looking at.

147494046__DSC0568(800).jpg.dd3d37aa129e5d5024688170aef821a2.jpg

This is my of my favorite shots from the Disneyland Resort. My night shot of Grizzly River Run. 45 second exposure.

• 2 months later...

States

1. California

Honorable mentions: Oregon, Washington, Illinois, Maryland, Texas

Cities

Seattle, Washington

Chicago, Illinois

Ocean City, Maryland

Portland, Oregon

Vancouver, British Columbia

Regions

Northern California

Southern California

Wishlist

I'm currently most interested in chasing coasters and visiting friends and family. My top coaster destinations (partly based on convenience) are:

- Anything (and hopefully everything) in the United States

- All major/notable Canadian parks and coasters (La Ronde, CW, Galaxyland, Upper Clements Park)

- United Kingdom

- Mainland Europe

^Bahahaha. Here I am counting the days until I can leave Colorado, too. But I do like Boulder quite a lot.

As much as I bitch about snow, I have to say, there is nothing better than a powder day at Vail. And more specifically, in Blue Sky Basin with the fat skis.

Edited by themeparkman25