TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

These are just a few of the ludicrous comments regarding Goliath (SFGAm) on ABC 7 Chicago's FB page...

-"I'm telling you this ride is structurally not safe. Final destination."

-"It's the NOPECOASTER!!!"

-"Invitation to your own death.... Yikes !"

-"Wooden? Pass. I wanna live."

-"Lets see who's gone die on this one I'm not.."

-"Forget it no thank you! !! It's made out wood too!! MY experience on the American Eagle when I was only 13 almost fell out thank God my bro grab me n hang on or else no more me ..."

-"Oh yeah another rider for people to die on!"

-"I hope that everyone that rides on this. Has good hospital or life insurance .. you must want to end your life sooner then later."

-"Please wait til they figure out hoe to keep the riders in their seats!"

-"Wood coasters are for the birds"

-"I wonder how many people will die off this thing over time.."

And the list just goes on...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are just a few of the ludicrous comments regarding Goliath (SFGAm) on ABC 7 Chicago's FB page...

-"I'm telling you this ride is structurally not safe. Final destination."

-"It's the NOPECOASTER!!!"

-"Invitation to your own death.... Yikes !"

-"Wooden? Pass. I wanna live."

-"Lets see who's gone die on this one I'm not.."

-"Forget it no thank you! !! It's made out wood too!! MY experience on the American Eagle when I was only 13 almost fell out thank God my bro grab me n hang on or else no more me ..."

-"Oh yeah another rider for people to die on!"

-"I hope that everyone that rides on this. Has good hospital or life insurance .. you must want to end your life sooner then later."

-"Please wait til they figure out hoe to keep the riders in their seats!"

-"Wood coasters are for the birds"

-"I wonder how many people will die off this thing over time.."

I've been seeing the "nopecoaster" all over instagram, it's so annoying

And the list just goes on...

So i know the GP mess up Disneyland and Disney World quite a bit, but its also with Six Flags. Sometimes my friends will be like lets go to Six Flags. "Okay which one?" (What? Theres more than one??). Not only that, but Six Flags likes to use Six Flags Great _________ since they are Six Flags and like to reuse many of their names. Recently on Facebook, someone put a picture of all of her friends and tagged it as Great Adventure when they were at Great Escape. Yeah you got the Six Flags right but you were not in NJ. I can see why it would be confusing, but they should really check online before they tag the wrong place. Nice try GP.

I don't normally scan though Facebook comments on amusement park pages, but this one on KK's caught me off guard. (Posted sometime today, meaning the park's closing time was 7pm.)

We arrived at 6:30 and were not permitted to enter! Not for a piece of pizza not a dipping dot NOTHING!! very disappointed to be shuffled from guest services to season pass back to the front only to receive the typical teenaged attitude and ultimately be rejected. Very frustrating for the family. Why not just say we close at 6:30 instead of pissing off your season pass holders?!. I refuse to believe there wasn't a single thing we could have done in 30 minutes!

I just... I don't know

I don't really remember if there were that many GPisms used on my first trip to Busch Gardens WIlliamsburg. I think maybe there was one "Apollo's Chariot is the tallest roller coaster in the world!" and a "Someone fell out of Alpengeist and died"

However, I was shocked to find a 10 year old kid that knew A LOT about coasters. He actually went up to me near Griffon and said to me "Excuse me, but did you know that this is a B&M roller coaster? So is Apollo's Chariot and Alpengeist! Loch Ness Monster is an Arrow, though." I was impressed, this little kid did his research! The ONLY thing he got wrong was that he thought that Verbolten was an Intamin coaster. I, of course said it was a Zierier. The kid goes "ZIERIER!? I thought they only made lame kiddie coasters!"

More ridiculous online GP-isms regarding Goliath (SFGAm).

-"Wood....yes coffins are made of wood too"

-"A disaster waiting to happen"

-"Pssh please.. It's not new!!! Goliath rollercoaster has been around for years at Magic Mountain in Valencia California"

-"there will be new lawsuits by the end of summer."

-"Screw that! Bet that wood snaps somehow, someway!"

-"That is not the worlds tallest or steepest its called cedar point"

-"That looks like it is going to kill me instantly. Hope they have insurance"

-"I would rather eat nails than get on that thing!"

-"Millennium Force has a 300 foot drop. Six Flags is weak. Not to mention didn't someone die at a Six Flags park last year? They don't have a good safety record."

-"Who would ride that?...OR any rides like that?...only crazy people who does not care about life! Whiplash, long term problems, or even death ...YOLO ya ya...hmmmm?!"

-"I'm not trying this until at least a thousand people go on before me"

-"Yeah why not kill yourself, why can't they build a roller coaster that's fun but not waiting with lawyers at the end of the ride"

These never get old...

-"Pssh please.. It's not new!!! Goliath rollercoaster has been around for years at Magic Mountain in Valencia California"

-"Millennium Force has a 300 foot drop. Six Flags is weak. Not to mention didn't someone die at a Six Flags park last year? They don't have a good safety record."

-"Who would ride that?...OR any rides like that?...only crazy people who does not care about life! Whiplash, long term problems, or even death ...YOLO ya ya...hmmmm?!"

-"Yeah why not kill yourself, why can't they build a roller coaster that's fun but not waiting with lawyers at the end of the ride"

These never get old...

I actually saw that thing about Goliath not being new yesterday on Facebook. Six Flags posted a photo of SFGAm's Goliath or something, and all these people fro SFOG, SFNE, and SFOG kept commenting things like, "That's not new, that's been here for seven years at SFMM!" LOL

These never get old...

I actually saw that thing about Goliath not being new yesterday on Facebook. Six Flags posted a photo of SFGAm's Goliath or something, and all these people fro SFOG, SFNE, and SFOG kept commenting things like, "That's not new, that's been here for seven years at SFMM!" LOL

LOL! Kind of bugs me though how Six Flags has absolutely overused "Goliath". It was such a cool/unique name for the original Goliath especially considering the size, but some of these rides they're using it on....a Batman clone??? A GIB??? Come on SF!!

More gp on goliath

amazing how americans can't seem to get enough adrenalin. perhaps open your eyes and look at what's happening around you? school shootings. bloodshed everywhere, children kidnapped by terrorists... hullo, anyone there???

there will be new lawsuits by the end of summer.

A disaster waiting to happen

ill ship my pabts

More Goliath GP-isms:

-"No thanks. I want to live."

-"Jimmy Fallon has to go on this with Kevin Hart"

-"I would have to make my funeral arrangements in line lol"

-"I see the term "mechanical failure" being used in the near future in a story about this roller coaster..."

-"there's not enough vodka distilled in 100 years to get me on that thing."

-"not in my life time thank you!! heart attack in the making..."

-"No Thank You!!! Will never let my kids ride on something like this...All you hear of nowadays is coasters like these malfunctioning...."

-"180 feet while rocketing through twists and turns at 72 miles per hour at a near vertical 85 degree angle.. this is a KID RIDE LMAO .. lets do Cedar Point at 120MPH & 400ft..."

-"Let's see how long it is till someone dies riding it"

-"I wonder if inexperience teenagers are running this one too, a Texas tragedy repeat in the making.."

-"Just throw a stone at it and the whole thing will come down. Lol."

-"Cedar Point is better, this coaster doesn't have anything on them!"

My reaction to these...

iWKad22.thumb.jpg.239b020d0ffcffd45e2797ae5b422de5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Found this gem on the TPR Expedition Everest POV:
is that in whyoming?

I don't even...

Here's my question about that comment - WHY?(oming)

Seriously, I could imagine his question, but this guy is either a troll or didn't read anything in the title about Disney (I assume Disney is in the title.) Or he doesn't know that there is no Disney park in Wyoming (or operating coasters, if I'm correct.)

On one of those pointless BGT 2015 videos...

gpcomments3.png.ba98d52fc316289e061955cb127e4c9f.png

EDIT: Jeez, calm down everyone. The point of this post was to show a stupid comment and NOT to attack anyone.

Edited by XYZ

[attachment=0]coasterguy14comments3.PNG[/attachment]

wow. Thanks for calling my video pointless. If you don't like my stuff, then why do you watch my vids? You don't have to be mean and call something pointless. If you have a problem with it, then just don't watch it!

wow. Thanks for calling my video pointless. If you don't like my stuff, then why do you watch my vids? You don't have to be mean and call something pointless. If you have a problem with it, then just don't watch it!

Have you ever heard of a thing called learning from criticism? If he thinks that some of your videos are pointless, or have been done before, then try domething different! Plus, this post is completely de-railing the topic, i'm pretty sure you two could've settled this in a PM or something else.

Funny how most blind speculation videos are pointless.

Anyway, one of my friends said he knows for a fact they're building a roller coaster on the John Hancock building.