Kings Island thread:

My prediction for the coaster:

Dragon coaster

15 feet height

800 feet elevation changes

3,569.5 feet long

green vibrating trains

splash down

barrel roll drop into a dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop go **** yourself into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into another dive loop into a jo-jo roll into a splash down into a rainbow into one of those trendy RMC upside down reverse airtime hills that really aren't that great into all of the themeing in the world to make the coaster geeks happy into a pokemon go gym into a Bernie Sanders rally into a free credit check into interlocking corkscrews into a station fly through into a lame aqua trax joke into the depths of hell into a fat people making fun of how fat ace members are roast into the largest loop in the Cincinnati region into a magnetic break run into a launch into a non magnetic break run into a lift hill into El Toro into the station into a free tee shirt and key chain stand.

Also, the queues will have shade.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do go to Lakemont,try to get on the Toboggan ride-there's not many of them left(ex:Conneaut's is SBNO).

It's both at Lakemont Park and a Toboggan roller coaster. Two negatives making a positive?

It could be worse:there's a Chinese version of the Toboggan with a loop that's been called things like "The Toboggan Of Death" !

If it's that bad it will put you in the hospital. There are some benefits to that, as I did some research and found no hospitals within Lakemont Park.

I love that whole thread. I feel the title should be included too, "Photo TR: A good park and Lakemont Park"

If you do go to Lakemont,try to get on the Toboggan ride-there's not many of them left(ex:Conneaut's is SBNO).

It's both at Lakemont Park and a Toboggan roller coaster. Two negatives making a positive?

It could be worse:there's a Chinese version of the Toboggan with a loop that's been called things like "The Toboggan Of Death" !

If it's that bad it will put you in the hospital. There are some benefits to that, as I did some research and found no hospitals within Lakemont Park.

I love that whole thread. I feel the title should be included too, "Photo TR: A good park and Lakemont Park"

I'll make sure I go to more less than decent parks so I can make more trip reports

In CP thread, re: Mean Streak closing:

Too bad this ride is leaving. It was a great ride as long as you rode in the front left seat, leaning forward on an 83 degree Tuesday in June where the weight of the train equals the distance from the Earth to the sun divided by the attendance in the park that day plus the total number of guests riding Windseeker as your crest the top hill. And even then, if you're not riding with a transgender Muslim next to you and a copy of the 2010 hit single Fireflies by Owl City in your hand, you're doing it all wrong!

In CP thread, re: Mean Streak closing:
Too bad this ride is leaving. It was a great ride as long as you rode in the front left seat, leaning forward on an 83 degree Tuesday in June where the weight of the train equals the distance from the Earth to the sun divided by the attendance in the park that day plus the total number of guests riding Windseeker as your crest the top hill. And even then, if you're not riding with a transgender Muslim next to you and a copy of the 2010 hit single Fireflies by Owl City in your hand, you're doing it all wrong!

Funny thing is that I actually tried coasterbill's strategy on TimberWolf at Worlds of Fun and actually ended up hitting my head on the front of the car and bleeding though my forehead.

still love ya though bill xoxo

Lol I never said it would work on Timberwolf. I said it would work on Mean Streak.

But how far did you lean? You only have to lean enough to keep your back off the seat back.

I was leaning probably 25 degrees off the seat. I read somewhere that it works on all PTC's, but I guess this wasn't the case.

You watch, in the future Six Flags will start putting ads in the rides with VR. You be flying along fighting gargoyles, when suddenly a flying Takis billboard will start fighting you

My dream of being on this thread has been achived. Thank you very much

Well, if we're getting used bumper cars for our new attraction, then SFOT has reached a new low in disappointment.

You still haven't gotten a Larson Loop. Disappointment still awaits.

I'll second this for "Quote of the Week!" Brilliant!

In the Geauga Lake thread:

Maybe... MAYBE...

We can move Big Dipper to the wave pool and open it as the world's first "Wooden Water Coaster!!!"

Huh? Huh??? How's THAT for an idea????

Yessssss!!!

Let me go start a fund raising page, we'll get a bunch of people with hammers and pick up trucks and we'll get this done!!!

It's a good idea, right? RIGHT????

http://savethebigdipper.com

Going through the Random thread and saw the title of this one and had to go back and read if I actually caught the name of the topic right...and to make sure that it was locked.

I should have known who created it before I ever even checked...Robb's response is too funny (even though he probably didn't mean it to be!)

Capture.thumb.JPG.79ad7162d4645c9086c0c9e341646b7e.JPG

LOL!!!

^ Yeah, obviously

It is not like other threads are much better and there is a reason why mine was in the Random one. I bet that if I made a thread like this: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72047 Then is would be ridiculed and locked. However if this guy does it, it is fine! I am pretty sure this is on the same level of badness as my thread or even worse.

^ Yeah, obviously

It is not like other threads are much better and there is a reason why mine was in the Random one. I bet that if I made a thread like this: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72047 Then is would be ridiculed and locked. However if this guy does it, it is fine! I am pretty sure this is on the same level of badness as my thread or even worse.

You need to earn back the respect. Don't post stupid stuff and post good stuff worthy of keeping on this forum.

If you post good stuff, then you'll slowly get more liked and be able to do stuff like the Rate a Shia Labeouf.

Do stuff like a really interesting trip report. Learn about roller coasters and be really helpful to new people, or help people planning a trip to Thorpe Park or a park you know a lot about.