So it's the off-season, now what?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think an RCT contest would be pretty fun

Also, Random TR's don't worry, I know there will be plenty of those

And of course old TR's I still have my state fair TR to do, the problem is I just have to get motivated to do it, no Rattler and all, LOL

Wait, a coaster photo contest in the off season? How does that make any sense?

How does it NOT make sense? You mean to tell me you've never taken a photo of a roller coaster?

Now this will give you time to sort through all those photos and pick out the best ones to submit!

--Robb

I saw we kick off Wes unless he promises to update his 41190 site! Personally, I think it needs more pictures of Dio...

dt

Did someone say Dio?

I don't think wes can join in on the retro TR's, as he still listens toDIO a trip report from the late 80's early 90's will seem like todays news to him.

I wish there would be more game nights.....man that was fun

What about a "indoor coaster" or "winter coaster" video contest. You could have videos of stair sledding, or plain sledding, swivel chair rides, ect.......

This will be the off season EVER!

that would be fun to see what people come up with. they could use their creativitiy to find some way to make an ''indoor coaster''. it would be very intresting to watch people do dangerous stunts! 8)

i really like that idea.

I was thinking of posting TRs and photos from our Europe adventure, now that all your photos and videos are posted. Mary took about 1200 pictures, and some of them are really good. Anyone care?

dt

Yeah! Do daily Photo TR's for each park!

--Robb

^Yeah, that's what I was planning on doing. Just have to finish going through all the pictures and preparing the good ones. I figured people might be interested in reading from the perspective from someone that had never left the US before. Well, there was Canada, but you can drive there, so does that really count?

dt

How about an NCAA-style coaster elimination tournament? Line up either 16 or 32 coasters, depending on how involved I want to get, seed them, and pit them heads-up, with one coaster ultimately coming out the winner?

I know it sounds kinda tacky, but it's an idea.

Paul