TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

I would love for Vekoma to make a large scale hyper boomerang. Take there junior boomerang with its small pops of air and twisty layout and magnify it!

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently they are adding another Vekoma Junior Boomerang

https://rcdb.com/17242.htm#p=99897

Wanted to post this yesterday and completely forgot about it.

Here are some extras I know about it:

- It's 100% a Vekoma. Vekoma announced a 8th coaster at the park on Instagram with a picture of black track.

- Boomerang isn't confirmed but very likely as someone managed to snap a picture of black track piece with the rails bend to prevent the train from going off and looks identical to the Vekoma junior boomerang way of stopping the train.

- It might be a clone of Saven at Farup Sommerland as people found some aerial pictures with footers and when you place the Saven design on that it fits perfectly.

So it's most likely a black clone of Saven that needs to open this spring (also confirmed by Vekoma).

Edit: Spelling.

Six Flags Magic Mountain has some competition for the park with most coasters in the world, so it seems...

Abyssus is almost done.

Wow that looks like fun. It's a damn shame this park is so horrible at every single thing it does because there are a select few truly unique rides I'd love to check out. From everything I've heard about this place, though, it sounds like I'd rather swallow a shotgun.

Will the second Boomerang have a different layout from the other?

I hope so. I swear, this park is like someone is playing a scenario in Roller Coaster Tycoon when you are desperate for more money and guests, so you start spamming cheap coasters.

Seriously, this park has one of the largest coaster selections in the world, but the fourth best coaster at this time is the Vekoma family suspended coaster. I know this park is getting EU funding, but I would not be surprised if money laundering conspiracies start popping up.

^Talking to various European coaster people in the know, there is absolutely some shady stuff going on!

I know this park is getting EU funding, but I would not be surprised if money laundering conspiracies start popping up.

Yes, that story about the EU funding is true.

But the owner of Energylandia is also the owner of the countries largest Energydrinks compagnie and he owns at least 2 of the biggest nightclubs in the country. And that is were they get most of the money from for the park.

So why are you thinking about money laundering conspiracies?

But the owner of Energylandia is also the owner of the countries largest Energydrinks compagnie

Now the park's name suddenly makes sense

• 2 months later...

I think I’m falling deeply, madly in love with Vekoma.

^I absolutely love the grand crescendo as a girl pulls a chocolate bar and styrofoam box out of a paper bag.

You're not the only one...

What are their vests like out of interest? I'm surprised they're still using them as I don't think Tripsdrill's new invert has them.

They have been on quite a roll as of late.

What are their vests like out of interest? I'm surprised they're still using them as I don't think Tripsdrill's new invert has them.

Noticeable for sure but not restrictive. They have a little bit of give to them which means you don't lose out on any airtime but there's enough pressure to keep your body from being thrown around in the twisties. Lech Coaster's setup was probably the best out of the ones we did on the Europe trip (Python, Speed of Sound, Formula, Mayan, Lech Coaster). On the newer models, hands-up riding is comfortable too.

Noticeable for sure but not restrictive. They have a little bit of give to them which means you don't lose out on any airtime but there's enough pressure to keep your body from being thrown around in the twisties. Lech Coaster's setup was probably the best out of the ones we did on the Europe trip (Python, Speed of Sound, Formula, Mayan, Lech Coaster). On the newer models, hands-up riding is comfortable too.

Agreed! The latest version on Lech Coaster (this one appears to have them too) are much thinner and less restrictive than the vests we’ve seen on any newer Vekoma or B&M coaster in the states so far.

I also thought it was interesting that Tripsdrill’s invert is vest-free. However, while I think it looks fantastic, it does seem to be a bit tamer than these large sit down loopers.

Energylandia will be reopening on June 6.

https://energylandia.pl/wydarzenia/otwarcie-sezonu-2020-w-energylandia/

Translated from Polish, as the information is not yet available in English:

After a long time of separation - we are finally coming back! 100% ready!

We are pleased to inform you, beloved, that Energylandia is coming back to the game!

We invite you from June 6, DAILY from 10:00 to 18:00 , guaranteeing safe and happy fun in your beloved Energylandia.

Here's what they're doing:

• Flying drones that spray disinfectant
  • Disinfectant stations throughout the park for guests to use
  • Temperature checks for employees and guests
  • Masks and gloves for employees
  • Plexiglass panels at employee points of contact
  • Mobile ordering for food
  • Dedicated disinfectant team
  • Self-service ticketing for those who have not purchased online
  • Masks available for purchase
  • Cashless transactions encouraged
  • Employees in each land / zone do not have contact with employees in other lands / zones
  • Masks permitted on rides
  • 2-meter social distancing

Let's hope those flying drones don't go haywire and start disinfecting the guests from above, lol!

^ If there's one thing I've learned from decades of schlocky sci-fi movies and books it's that the drones will not only go haywire, but it will be revealed that they were carrying guns and ammo this whole time and work for aliens.