TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

XcellerWind

SilverWind

Sierra SideWind

Timberline TwisWind

Calico Mine Wind

BoomerWind

Joe Cool's Gr8 Wind

Supreme Wind

I WAS GOING TO POST THE SAME THING! Get outta my mind!

But anyway, the lineup for Haunt 2014 has been leaked. It's got a new overall theme:

Hallowind Haunt 2014:

Foreverwind

Gunslinger's Wind

Dominion of the Wind

Malice in Winderland

Trapped (On Windseeker)

The Wind Factory

SlaughterWind

XcellerWind

SilverWind

Sierra SideWind

Timberline TwisWind

Calico Mine Wind

BoomerWind

Joe Cool's Gr8 Wind

Supreme Wind

But anyway, the lineup for Haunt 2014 has been leaked. It's got a new overall theme:

Hallowind Haunt 2014:

Foreverwind

Gunslinger's Wind

Dominion of the Wind

Malice in Winderland

Trapped (On Windseeker)

The Wind Factory

SlaughterWind

lol trapped on windseeker

I was at the park today and it was a GREAT day to visit. Lines were practically nonexistent! It felt like West Coast Bash ERT all over again on Xcellerator and Silver Bullet later in the night. The whole day the lines were no longer than ten minutes.

Got to ride GhostRider again, and it does need a major rehab. It's not "unridable" rough, but it's pretty rough IMO. I got to sit in the front car with...wait for it....NO WAIT.

Windseeker also got quickly replaced with a decoration covering up the foundation. It's a wagon with some shrubs around it. There's still walls blocking it as they must still be working on it.

XcellerWind

SilverWind

Sierra SideWind

Timberline TwisWind

Calico Mine Wind

BoomerWind

Joe Cool's Gr8 Wind

Supreme Wind

Hallowind Haunt 2014:

Foreverwind

Gunslinger's Wind

Dominion of the Wind

Malice in Winderland

Trapped (On Windseeker)

The Wind Factory

SlaughterWind

lol trapped on windseeker

by far the most clever of the bunch. Going back down to visit my family next week. Im hoping to make a trip. I hope those crowds stay away but I feel like they won't with Christmas break starting next week.

I just renewed my season pass for 2014, that was by far one of the easiest renewals I have ever done, it was completed online, and the pass I used this year is now valid for next year. Totally love that I do not need to go to a processing line!

Hey I'm buying a season pass , what do I do to buy it?

Went to the park again today. It was a brief visit (Only two and a half hours!) but I was able to get Coast Rider, Xcellerator, Montezooma, and Silver Bullet (2x) in.

Something freaky happened to me on SB. On the top of the loop right after the first drop, the shoulder restraint lock gave and went up a bit! It wasn't much of an issue as the seatbelt lock was on and I pulled it back down, but that was a bit startling.

Something freaky happened to me on SB. On the top of the loop right after the first drop, the shoulder restraint lock gave and went up a bit! It wasn't much of an issue as the seatbelt lock was on and I pulled it back down, but that was a bit startling.

Did you tell the ride operators? Sounds freaky

No I didn't. I was in a bit of a time crunch as I had to leave immediately afterwards, but hopefully it won't be an issue. If it is, someone may bring it up or I might if I have this experience again.

No I didn't. I was in a bit of a time crunch as I had to leave immediately afterwards, but hopefully it won't be an issue. If it is, someone may bring it up or I might if I have this experience again.

That exact same thing happened to me on Batman at SFOG back in 2003. I was still a baby Enthusiast at the time and it scared the crap out of me! I told a Ride op and she just brushed it off like now big deal and made it out that I imagined it. Um no I didn't.