TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Send them my way and I'll give you my lot tomorrow.

Joey Ray, Erik, and Soupy - I left you guys a 50 snake egg hunt each! You gotta find them!

Cool! I'll hide, I mean drop off, a bunch at your town.

I'm not the power player that many of you are, but I'm dropping off a dozen or so eggs in the towns of those that are most active in this thread on a fairly regular basis since getting my license. I'm too lazy to have a signature pattern. I just leave random messes of eggs in open areas. Thanks to those that have left eggs for me.

Joey Ray, Erik, and Soupy - I left you guys a 50 snake egg hunt each! You gotta find them!

Awesome! I've been enjoying hiding them.... sorta adds to the fun!

Fortunately I haven't lost any snakes when visiting other towns yet. However, I'm in serious need of new friends (I'm down to under 15). Please feel free to add me: michaellynn4. I swear that I shall only steal snakes from Other Springfield and lay eggs generously in other people's towns, and if I don't, may I go straight to hell, where I will eat not but burning hot coal and drink naught but burning hot cola, where fiery demons will punch me in the back, where my soul will be chopped into confetti and strewn upon a parade of murders and single mothers, where my tongue will be torn out by ravenous birds.

...please? I'll leave eggs in the shape of smiley faces.

I've sent you a friend request (1337me_69). I also promise that I won't be stealing snakes from you (or anyone else for that matter)!

Also, I left my "T" pattern in a little over half of my neighbors' towns tonight before I ran out of eggs. I'll try to get to everyone else ASAP! And thank you to those of you who have been generous enough to leave me eggs (I made sure to pay you back, Elissa, although I do still owe you a few more!)- if I didn't get around to repaying everyone tonight, I'll be doing so soon!

Awesome! I've been enjoying hiding them.... sorta adds to the fun!

LOL, you dirty bastard! I was looking all over for them, and then decided to make my buildings invisible. LOL, I was laughing at that one!

EB, I saw your mark as well and repaid the favor

EB - KT helped you out a bit today too!

Thanks to both

will be dropping off some more eggs at random tonight and will hide them for Robb

Looking for hidden eggs is awesome, just spend two days looking for an egg that some smartypants placed behind some scenery. The game sees the eggs as scenery as well, so if you go to the rebuild menu and hide scenery you still can not find that egg.

I also found out that if you drop eggs the chance that a lot of your snakes escape while visiting another town will get a lot smaller. First I visited some towns without dropping eggs and about 30 snakes escaped each time and after I dropped the eggs, just a few escaped and I could visit several towns in a row without any escapes.

I have another 100+ eggs to unleash upon anyone who can reciprocate.

Something else that was kinda cool was after getting my snake rock prize last night on iPad, this morning I logged in with iPhone and it gave me another snake rock prize, so I now double the snakes for free. Thanks for your glitchiness, EA!

^Happy to reciprocate - have I added you? (Origin ID is aaronm29)

I got the same glitch too, but with the balance beam (not that having two of those is all that useful but nice to get the bonus...)