TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Ok...I LOVE THIS UPDATE!!!!!

And its really not that confusing at all once your'e playing either!

Just found this discussion a few days ago, my user name is kajekills.

Front Page Updated, thanks!

Also, something to remember guys: You DO NOT have to wait 24 hours to drop eggs in towns. You can drop them when ever and as often as you want. You only have to wait 24 hours to get money (like normal) and to get your 5 snakes from friends. So drop the eggs as fast as you get them so we can all get the new stuff!

And finally, do we know if the eggs will automatically hatch on their own after a certain time? Because I keep being told I have an egg or two, but cant always find them. Maybe they are hidden behind a building or something?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The stealing of snakes by Lisa seems to be effective. I was up to 178, and felt like I was cruising along, come back an hour later, and I'm down to 155.

I don't think that it's a glitch, but it kind of sucks.

^I worry about that. I almost feel like I need to remove all of my friends and start over with people I REALLY trust. I've set Lisa one time and I set her to steal from 'Other Springfield'. If I see that I've lost snakes I'll probably pull everyone and only re-add people when they message me and I know I can trust them.

^I worry about that. I almost feel like I need to remove all of my friends and start over with people I REALLY trust. I've set Lisa one time and I set her to steal from 'Other Springfield'. If I see that I've lost snakes I'll probably pull everyone and only re-add people when they message me and I know I can trust them.

Totally agree. We all need to make sure we are not stealing snakes from our friends! I will only send the to Other Springfield.

I sent Lisa three times already and each time just stuck with Other Springfield. I sent eggs last night to Joey Ray, Robb, and Elissa, and today to Salady. I should get my Whacking license by the end of today or tomorrow afternoon, so when I visit towns I'll see who needs eggs and send them out that way, like 3-5 eggs to every town that seems active and not overpopulated with them.

Totally agree. We all need to make sure we are not stealing snakes from our friends! I will only send the to Other Springfield.

Ditto.

BTW I finally saw sideshow Bob in Elissa's town. Tapped on him and got the XP for it. Is that a good thing?

I decided to be proactive and pull anyone I don't really recognize or who hasn't played in over a month. If I pull any of you that are decent humans and want back in just send me a message and re-add me.

I'm having trouble though, it seems I'm only allowed to remove two or three people then the 'remove friend' option goes away until I exit the game and go back into it??? Only the Block or Report options show up!?!?

And finally, do we know if the eggs will automatically hatch on their own after a certain time? Because I keep being told I have an egg or two, but cant always find them. Maybe they are hidden behind a building or something?

I kept getting a message that someone left a few eggs for me and I could never find them. I had to go to the move screen and 'hide' all the buildings and the decorations. Then I slowly looked all over for the eggs and found three that were totally hidden behind buildings or decorations.

I've finished my Whacking Day festival area, and got all the premium items with my 'glitch' doughnuts. I think I'm going to have to get rid of part of my neighborhood since I'm starting to run out of room. All my new stuff is all hidden on the edges so no one will really see them!

One thing I still wish they would fix/change is the zooming out feature. It needs to be able to zoom out a lot more!

Derek had an idea that those of us who play a lot could setup some sort of system so we would know who was dropping off eggs.

For example:

Joey Ray - Drops off eggs in front of a restaurant

Derek - Drops off eggs in front of the hospital

Robb - Drops off eggs in front of the Mapple Store

Jewy - Drops off eggs in front of the Church

KT - Drops off eggs in front of the school

etc.

Obviously if we want to do something like this we need to assign it and it's got to be non-premium buildings so everyone has one.

Thoughts?

And for the people who don't have all the buildings (like hospital is a higher level building) you can just leave spell out the first letter of your origin name somewhere open, somewhere around 5-7 eggs maybe in those towns.

And some people stole my snakes, I was at 243 and was taken down to 198! I may have to unfriend a few people too if this costs me my quick upgrade to whacking license to visit neighborhoods and collecting snakes.

I realy like this update. Although I do not support animal cruelty. It is a fun event whit lots of cool prizes. Now I have to figure out how to get enough space. I already redid a large part of my town.

I like that some people want me to search for the eggs, but for a system I like to claim a place near your reindeer.

And who ever is stealing my snakes. Not cool. One moment I have snakes, the next they where gone. Probably going to spend some time this weekend, cleaning out my 'friends' towns to the ones who are indeed 'somewhat' trustworthy

looks like dropping eggs at friends places makes your snake count go down.. (or maybe it was just coincidence that I dropped the same number as eggs I planted)

I haven't experienced that at all. And I've been dropping eggs all day. Its because Lisa came into your town and took snakes.

I got the license and it seems to be calculating wrong. It says you can get up to 5 snakes, but it allows you to whack as many as are there. The EA forums say they generate when you get there, and it doesn't take away from your neighbors, which is good. However, sometimes I'll get more than 5 snakes, and it will let me keep them, then other times it will randomly take some away (while I'm visiting neighbors, not at my town). It doesn't seem to be averaging out either, because I have a lot more than just 5 from each neighbor.

Just jumped in and started dropping some eggs off to some towns. Do we know if there is a set time limit for how quickly snakes spawn or how many you get a day in your town besides tasks?

They generate every 8 minutes, max snakes is 50 at one time. Eggs are separate, and cant be cracked until you have less then 50 snakes.

So, moral of the story is: keep you town clean to max your haul.

It doesn't seem to be averaging out either, because I have a lot more than just 5 from each neighbor.

Well gee whiz darn. I'd say take what you can get!!

I decided not to visit other peeps last night and today in case I got mine, and could get snakes.

I'm down to about 42 friends. Pretty much all the TPR peeps, and that's it.

I'm about 30 snakes from my license.

My Lisa is at the sushi place (I got a $100 iTunes card for a marketing research study. Cash or iTunes? Dumped into donuts.) I'll never use her to do anything but "other Springfield" now. (Didn't use her to visit anyone else either. So I lucked out and didn't piss anyone off.) That's just wrong.

Just dropped some more eggs off everyone and even with the game only letting me unfriend like three people at a time, I'm down to like 42 people that I can *hopefully* trust. I'll pull more if I see my snake count go down.

I also say the pledge that I will only send Lisa to 'Other Springfield'. And you all better do the same!

I'm reading all over the EA forums about people having problems losing snakes and testing it against the Lisa task and they're finding that it isn't because of her. It may be caused just by visiting other towns, regardless of if someone had Lisa steal from your town. Imagine that, another glitch! I'll test it with Robb and Elissa by dropping off eggs in their towns, 1 before the 24 hours is up, and the other right after the 24 hour visit mark and see what happens to my snake count