TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some are very hard to find. I put everything in see through mode and I still had 3 I couldn't find. I randomly click when I'm searching for snakes and I found another one by accident so now I'm down to two hidden ones.

I too have only been sending Lisa to release snakes from Other Springfield, and I'll continue to do that, so you can trust me. I'll start leaving eggs in a capital "T" shape (since my first name is Tyler). My username is 1337me_69 (it's already on the front page). I'll try to put them on the street so that they're visible, and I'll post to whom I've given eggs. It's up to you as to whether or not you want to repay the favor!

On a sidenote, I've also been getting the message saying that there's a egg hidden in my Springfield, but I haven't been able to find it.

Alright, just to prove that I'm not full of crap, I've left my "T" shape egg pattern in the towns of:

ernierocker- Behind Howard's Flowers and near Town Hall

TPRErik- I messed up the pattern, so it looks like an awkward cross, but it's near the set of Brown houses located sort of inbetween Jake's Unisex Hair Palace and the Church

uscoaster- at the intersection where Springfield General Hospital, Kwik E Mart, Springfield Buddhist Temple, and El Chemistri are located

KidTums- In front of Kwik E Mart and Gulp 'n' Blow

robbalvey- At the intersection of Krustylu Studios and Krusty Burger

I'll be placing more eggs in other players' towns later- I'll post again once I have it done!

Edited by disney4me2001

I just went back to my town and it said I had 6 eggs, but I couldn't find any. However, I did have 6 snakes roaming around (I visited other people's towns for about 10 minutes). Coincidence?

I'm leaving about 3 eggs at every town I visit, and will eventually be leaving pictures in each town. My pictures suck, so I'll post it here what it's supposed to be. Elissa got a smiley face, Robb got a pair of knockers.

Catching up to this thread. I've been leaving eggs regularly in most people's town.

I try doing an N in some way... That way you know it's me.

Shawn, I sent Lisa to your town without realizing it was doing a hinderance, so I'm sorry. At first I thought it meant I was giving you more snakes... but now I realize that's not the case. I'm still a bit lost as to why Lisa has a negative effect on town. Weird.

^79 days left. July 1 will be harvest day.

Fortunately it looks like my game is sort of fixed, I just got the prompt to build Burns Manor. Still no hospital though, but I guess I can do without that if it means the story will keep moving on. Like everyone else, XP keeps resetting but it looks like this is a widespread issue so hopefully there will be a fix soon.

No snakes have been 'stolen' from my town, I don't get why anyone would do this when you can just send Lisa to Other Springfield.

Went to bed last night with exactly 1000 snakes and Lisa's Balance Beam...woke up this morning to exactly 995...grrrr...that means someone sent Lisa to my town and I really thought I had weeded everyone out!

Anyways, KT is having a hard time with this update especially on her nearly full first generation iPad that keeps crashing, so I'm going to help her out later and leave eggs in a ton of towns, she has like 250 to drop off! She still had a ton of random people from Xmas that were stealing from her and stuff...terrible!

This update seems extra tedious. Having to recapture snakes in each town sucks. And it seems if you don't lose snakes in that town, but exceed the limit, you lose those. Ad sometimes it dumps 50 of you snakes in the town!

It just isn't worth the risks. You could spend a half hour going to other towns, recollecting your snakes, and with egg conversions, not even get you 500 snakes. Then leaving eggs is rally tedious, since you have to drag each one, instead of just tapping and placing.

Getting Santa coins and valentines was nowhere near as tedious.

-R

Losing snakes still happens but the first round of weeding out helped. Going to go for a second round to get rid of all non tpr peeps.

I now made a choice on leaving eggs. If you found

XX X

XX X

XX X

Then it was me

I hit 10 random towns,and only lost snakes once. The problem is that trying to find 5 snakes in a town is a royal PITA. Just not worth it.. Then when you lose five, you need to find them. At least if you lose 50, you can quickly get most of them. But still lose a lot to eggs.

Your much better off just collecting your own snakes every 5 hours. You can get most of them in just a few minutes. Getting 40 snakes net in my town takes a few minutes. Doing it in other towns, and recollecting my potentially lost snakes, could easily take ten times the effort.

Just get an egg circle to leave all your eggs in one town, and minimize time needed. Everyone is talking about all the stuff they are doing. But it's the weekend.

Spending an hour visiting towns to maybe net 4 snakes each? Ain't nobody got time for dat!

-R

So I had given up on the game, mainly because I only use my iPod at the gym and there's no wifi there..

But now that you can connect to Origin on the android version...my already crappy battery life is sure to always be drained.

I won't be visiting towns that have slums. I've been losing most of my snakes in towns with slums because its almost impossible to find the snakes since they can be in between the buildings. And when you have a bazillion of them next to each, it's just too difficult and time consuming.

In short, if your town looks like this...image.thumb.jpg.b9e8d43d03303da25f903e98fa335797.jpg

I won't be visiting... Sorry!

What? You can get on your town on lowly, non popular Android now? I did not know that. Eeeexxxxxxcellent!

-R

edit- seems like that update is glitchalicious too. GOtta hand it to EA, they are making millions on kids paying $10 for simple sprites, and are delivering a hot mess of a game. I can pay $15 for a Blops II map pack on Tuesday and get dozens of hours of totally new gameplay. Or, I could buy a static Mt. Carlmore sprite! Hmmmm, what to do, what to do....

Edited by Rastuso

I won't be visiting towns that have slums. I've been losing most of my snakes in towns with slums because its almost impossible to find the snakes since they can be in between the buildings. And when you have a bazillion of them next to each, it's just too difficult and time consuming.

I'm about to 'gentrify' my slums for the same reason, at least while the Whacking Day activities are happening. Just too hard to find snakes in there.

I'm a little late in taking the "Lisa" pledge, but I pinky swear not to send her pilfering and plundering (although it looks like I was weeded from KTs and Elissa's neighborhoods.. I guess Robb gets the 170 eggs destined for Kidtums).

I agree with the sentiment about who has 4 hours to run through all the towns? I just pick a random town each day and dump all the eggs I have.

Jotham "oddwich81"

I don't think I'm going to visit towns to do my whacking, I just lost 30 snakes in a town that was fairly small and they not only weren't in that town to recollect, they also weren't waiting in my own town either. Far too glitchy, random, and time consuming for my liking. I think instead I'll wait until I've earned a whacking day prize, then immediately go and shower my favorite neighbors with eggs since losing snakes while dropping eggs won't matter as much to me at that moment. And I too not only won't be visiting slum towns, I'll also be deleting them since I forget what town is what.

While I do enjoy the update, I don't care for the way they disappear, need to be recaptured and many times end up as eggs instead of snakes, and the entering baton mode aspect itself has made me just put all my characters not able to earn snakes on 24 hour tasks so I don't have to be bothered by them.