TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^The train is the only thing I have left to place. I like the Valentine's update, but I wish they made it a bit more challenging.

Yeah, I now have 140 hearts with nothing left to build. Keep hearing the rumors on the EA forum to "get as many hearts as you can...you'll need them..." Not sure what that means, but I'm glad I had collected over 4,000 Santa coins when I didn't need them to turn them all into donuts and reindeer!

^The train is the only thing I have left to place. I like the Valentine's update, but I wish they made it a bit more challenging.

Agreed. I wish you could have everyone do something to earn hearts like you could with the Christmas update. I haven't seen the Wiggum house yet, but I think it would be funny if you could have Ralph ride the Choo Choo train. I'm also hoping that when I do get the Wiggum house, I can make Ralph sleep in a drawer.

i can't believe how manye hearts you all gathered so far..

i just did my lap around my friends towns.. and scored 3 hearts.. (out of 10 towns..)

ok.. i know i could add more friends.. but for whatever reason.. even if i find the cards.. most of the time it just gives me cash (and XP) and that's it..

getting to the point where i can get the train.. is going to take a while..

Ah, I thought we got the Wiggum's House after we did all the Valentine's quest stuff. Well, yeah now all I have to look forward to is something like the Mystery Stockings for the Christmas update. Doesn't this one last until the 28th? Certainly, they will add some more stuff to it, otherwise I will have a crapload of hearts.

Edited by ernierocker

^Ah. Ok. The restaurant was that fusion fancy schmancy chemical one.

For some reason I thought it was a chem lab. Makes sense (now that I remember seeing the episode!).

Right now, I'm about 1/2 done redesigning my Springfield. Spent about 400k by adding nicer houses, so I won't have slums anymore. Sitting on 1.2 million, and I've made space for the escalator (behind Cleteus' farm if you look. Put all the trash there for now.) But I want to have more substantial amounts of $$ before I build it.

Also dropped my first real $20 (everything else was gift cards) so I could get Shauna, (and when my redesign gets to that point) Burns limo and an ambulance.

Sitting on about 360 hearts too. Hope they'll be worth something.

^There was a glitch that allowed some users to see the upcoming level 26 which will be Wiggum's house with Ralph and a fancy restaurant.

Ah ok. Well I'm still on level 17 so it will be awhile before I even see Wiggum's house or the fancy restaurant (which is Chemistri I think).

As long as it holds true when it's actually released, when I got bumped to Level 26 and had Wiggum's House unlocked it was in $ not hearts, and was like $175,000 total. I can't recall if it was either Quimby or Wiggum who needed to be free in order to unlock it, it was something about people complaining about seeing Wiggum walk around without pants on because he had no place to live. Didn't see how much Chemistri cost

So has anyone figured out the new leveling up/bonus present thing?

Today I 'leveled up' to what I'm assuming will be 27 whenever they come out with the update. I passed whatever the XP was and am now at XX/151200. But what has me worried is that I did technically go back to Zero on Level 25. You don't think they would do something where when they release level 26 you'll need to get to it from wherever you currently are? Will we still automatically level up? Has anyone read anything about this?