TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to save up for Popsicle Stick Skyscraper. I'm only about 100,000 away from 2 mil. Looks like I'll have to start playing a lot again to get both the skyscraper and the escalator!

I MUST OWN BOTH!

I hope they also introduce the Monorail with track you can place!

This is really weird. I started with this game after the christmas update, so I have never seen my town without snow. What a difference, need to redo some things, but overall I do like it. So I am updated now and so far I did not encounter any problems.

Let the heart-games begin.

(edit) V at the moment I can only visit other springfield. I was pre-maturely excited. It is probably another bug they need to fix to get everyone on the new version or something. (wouldn't be fun if it would work just at once, would it? ) Let us hope it will be fixed soon.

Edited by vuurvogel

I love how pretty much all of us were bitching about things this morning (except Elissa, who was happy to get a tree!) now we're all going goo-goo gaga over this new (not quite working) update.

Me? I just started building the hospital. I'll update tonight.

Just downloaded the update and I also can't visit anyone even though I've already received 3 valentines from one of my neighbors. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Edit: Has anyone else noticed that the app icon hasn't changed? It still shows Homer in his winter gear and snowflakes in the background! Not that this is a big deal, I just thought they would've updated it with hearts or changed it back to the original icon!

Edited by disney4me2001

Updated but can't visit any towns yet, apart from Other Springfield.

Won $500 on my first scratchy, which is more than the mystery box has been giving me lately!

First time I've played the game without snow. Everything is so... colourful!

I love how pretty much all of us were bitching about things this morning (except Elissa, who was happy to get a tree!) now we're all going goo-goo gaga over this new (not quite working) update.

Well, if EA has done something right them it's a good balance of timing as people start to get a little bored, introduce something new.

--Robb "I hate EA, so I'll just give the credit to Maxis..." Alvey

I'm able to visit some friends' Springfields, but not others. Some have probably not done the update yet, but even some that have indicated that they have done the update still show as not having been updated. I imagine it will all synch up soon.

And thanks to all those that have added me.