TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

i get to go on the grad beach trip tomorrow!

upsides:

-no school

-most of my friends are gonna be there

-monica's not gonna be there!

-i get in 'n' out for lunch

downsides:

-johnnie's not gonna be there

-i can't bring a surf board

-and my science teacher is going with the classes

Yearbooks came today. I didn't bother buying one, though. Here are the highlights:

Awesomely STUPID pictures.

There are two pictures of me in band.

Picture of me in baseball.

Coach Pierdra took the time to write that I pitched excellent in middle relief and hit well in clutch situations...he also forgot to mention the fact that I batted 1.000 with a single, a double, and a walk; I pitched three innings giving up 1 run on 2 hits, and I made no errors at first.

I have two songs on the audio CD.

Here's some happy thought (for me:)

I go on vacation for 26 days in only 8 days and 21 hours.

Since Monday's a holiday, and I don't actually work next Saturday or Sunday, I have 4 work days until my vacation starts.

Tomorrow morning, I'm riding a train to Parque Espana, staying the night and hitting another park on Sunday (Higashiyama Zoo).

On Monday, I'm picking up a kiddy credit and checking on the status of the Halfpipe in Tokyo.

Then, the following Monday, I fly to Amsterdam to ride Belgian and Flemish coasters before going to Legoland UK the day before joining the TPR UK Trip, with add-on.

When I get back, I'll be doing my final Fuji-Q construction update before the ride opens.

Then, I'm going to Niigata to hit two parks before I go back to work on the 1st of July.

But wait!

That's the Saturday before another 3 day weekend!

Then, life will suck for about 15 weeks, as I won't be home to Japan until September.

But wait!

That's when I get to ride Eejanaika, the new Tower of Terror, and possibly Steel Dragon 2000 before moving to the US in the first half of October.

And I finally get a REAL home park when I get there! Who wants to go to 6FGAm in October with me?

Wore my TPR hoodie this afternoon to Playland, my home park.

Was pretty happy with it, having never worn (or even owned) one of these things before.

Kept me nice and toasty in the cool of a slightly windy and overcast afternoon there.

Woo hoo!

I just got a call from Nissan Red Stage Kitakurihama.

They said that due to the extreme low milage on my car (11470 in 3 years) that they are going to replace the faulty ignition coil and the spark plugs in my car at no cost. They aren't even going to contact Infiniti in the states or Nissan USA as they don't want the 'black mark' on the Infiniti brand.

I love NISMO!

I love my G35!

I was so sad that I was getting misfires, but it will be all better by Sunday!

Well, this week I get 3 days off, usually one or two...so i'm happy about that I found $2,973 on my way on my way to work , it was in a duffle bag in front of one of the buildings my college owns. Took it to the Cops, they told me to just keep it since I found it Looks like i'll be taking a much needed trip to Cedar Point