TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

I do hope that www.johnnyupsidedown.com will allow me the use of the nice little avatar I have here now < < <

I like it, as it's showing a bit'o'Tatsu before it was all put together. And the synergy of that particular piece of the beast showing my (current) age sprayed on it right there...

I was happy hopping, hoping I could use it this way.

(If it's not okay, I'll change it, no prob from me.)

+ * + * +

We'ere hosting our first-of-the-year combo Hot Tub Party & Potluck with our friends and extended family, tomorrow afternoon start.

At this point in time, I have never felt more secure and happy, knowing the fact(s) that The People ARE The Party... And it's allll run juuuust fine and dandy, heh heh.

Most happily looking forward to tomorrow afternoon, rain or shine here, lol.

YES!! My computer is okay!!!!!! It died this afternoon and literally EVERYTHING disappeared from it, I was a total mess! But it's back, it's working, everything's fine except it's making weird noises... But I didn't lose everything!! This weekend I'm actually gonna start backing up so I don't have to panic so much if this happens again.

Several today:

• I have the house to myself again today (the girls are out!).
  • Yesterday, I found sugar-free rip-it (energy drink). I've never had it, so I picked up a couple of 8 oz. cans to try it (2 for 99 cents at the 99 Cent Store). Good stuff. Now I'll buy the 16 oz. cans!
  • Got to ride Tatsu yesterday. Great ride, very intense, especially the pretzel loop.

Eric

A Few Happy Things today...

1) Beautiful weather this Mother's Day today - and BTW, you've all phoned, emailed, THANKED your mom for her putting up with you, hmmm?

2) Back to Playland this afternoon for another round of rides and Skeeball.

3) Discovered great (sorry Elissa) BurgerKing combo deals to have on the way to #2... (o:

(Which helps me along with...)

4) Am 'almost' down 15 pounds from my starting weight several weeks ago.

Happy Bear I is.