TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How did you spend "The Rapture?"

I pretty much spent the day trying to find funny Rapture-based pictures and things to post to my Facebook page. I also went to Starbucks.

I considered doing some TPR work, but I figured, "Why? It's the god damn rapture!!!"

How did you spend your last day?

--Robb

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to work today, my boss thought the rapture was no excuse not to come to work. We did count down to the moment it should happen, we even had snacks to watch the show. But well, it is tomorrow now and I did miss the whole event.

I had to go get a new router and get it working so I wouldn't feel the Rapture of my wife for not being able to use the WiFi on the iPhone this morning... That was fun. I took a nap.. That was great. I went swimming with my 2 year old who drowned her Little Mermaid doll multiple time... So poor Mermaid... at least she felt the rapture today...

Now, I'm waiting on some wings and pizza... so another rapture will be coming to North Orlando in a few hours!

I've been asleep for most of the day, then watched some SyFy. Now just drinking an RC and enjoying the nice weather. Not a bad way to end it all.

By the way, even if the Rapture happened, how would we know? Rob Schneider, Paris Hilton, and Glenn Beck are still alive, so we're pretty much in hell already.

I spent my 6:00 pm talking to my family about how we weren't floating upwards and through the ceiling, then I ate a sandwich.

They said the Rapture is supposed to last 5 months, and it's already starting to storm where I am! I also checked the weather and it's going to continue to storm for more than 10 days, except for Sunday May 29...

I woke up, had some dessert for breakfast, and went around town wishing everyone a happy Rapture (which annoyed them, but was very fun.) I guess I didnt make the cut, but since I'm a little Buddhist, I'm just a spectator anyway. TPR Rapture Chat was funny as hell though!

I noticed that Jurassic Park is coming on TV tonight, so maybe the guy predicting all of this confused Raptor for Rapture. Honest mistake, really.

As to what I did today...I mowed the lawn and actually was able to take a nap. So, a pretty good day actually. I look forward to the next fruitcake predicting the end of the world.

I went to Busch Gardens for awhile to see how Cheetah Hunt and Cheetah run were looking (and hoping for a soft opening, but no luck). I did see the Skyride testing and saw Kasi the cheetah cub (can he BE any cuter??). There were a ton of out of town middle school groups there on class trips though, which was annoying. So I didn't stay as long as I had originally planned.

I work in a dog kennel, and was greeted this morning by seven rooms with poop smeared into the floor.

One or two rooms is normal for that kind of thing on any given morning, but seven is a record.

Obviously these dogs knew what the occasion was and prepared accordingly

I laughed at the ever changing prediction times, slept a good portion of today, ate some cheese fondue for dinner and also came to post on this topic via the Facebook page for Theme Park Review.

Rapture a la fail anyone?

A la fail, indeed.

I laughed at the ever changing prediction times, slept a good portion of today, ate some cheese fondue for dinner and also came to post on this topic via the Facebook page for Theme Park Review.

Rapture a la fail anyone?

A la fail, indeed.

My custom title, makes my post even more lulzy.

If it's the end of the world ... might as well start the day at Disneyland to ride the awesome, amazing and better-than-ever Star Tours: The Adventures Continue. Star Tours 2.0 is on its second day of soft openings to all guests. One can never ride this updated attraction enough, especially with all the random combinations of scenes, destinations and characters. And since it looks like the world may not end today, might as well go back to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure again tomorrow!