TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Food and Fatties of Middle America!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this Joey! I'm totally loving it. I can say that Middle America was the first time in my 4 trips with TPR that I did not lose weight. I actually gained weight. R&E did an amazing job on the trip (as always) but totally kicked a$$ in the food department! Buco De Beppi was AMAZING. All I remember of the bus ride to Iowa was going into a food coma as soon as we boarded.

A cheesesteak should never have lettuce and tomato.

Haha! That's exactly why I called it a steak and cheese instead. I would never call it a cheesesteak sandwich. I wish it was a cheesesteak!

Ah so that's were all the fat people were...(I went to America last week and I wasn't expetcing so many nice people. I was in San Fransisco.) Maybe all the biggens go to live in Wisconsin so they don't feel left out.

Yeah, San Francisco, and most of the west coast people are relatively 'normal.' Middle America is really where all the action is

Oh my, you caught me oggling Robb's manliness. I must hang my head in shame or something like that.

Great report!

Did anyone get a picture of the signs in the hotel about rooms open for swapping? At first I thought there was a swingers convention.

To let you in on a little secret, The log Chute was going to be rethemed to the show Back at the Barnyard. There was a banner hung off the ride claiming the retheme was coming soon. No one knows if they realized how stupid of an idea this was, or if they figured it would be way too much work, but the sign has been gone for a while now, and there has been no construction.

Yes, Mt. Olympus is like a little Houston oasis in the midwest for fatties.

Your guys' ERT line is the longest line I have seen for RBP in a long time.

Thanks for the updates, and the always witty captions!

Oh my, you caught me oggling Robb's manliness. I must hang my head in shame or something like that.

Great report!

Did anyone get a picture of the signs in the hotel about rooms open for swapping? At first I thought there was a swingers convention.

Don't be ashamed! We have all admired Robb's manliness at one time or another

This is awesme Joey! Can't wait till you get to Silver Dollar City. (I think you need to tease the "pork cracklins'" shot)

Definitely. Those were some good shots

I can say that Middle America was the first time in my 4 trips with TPR that I did not lose weight. I actually gained weight.

I've lost a ton of weight on every TPR trip I've done. I wonder why that could be?

Saying that, I reckon even if I did like any of the food (how am I going to survive 6 months in Florida???), I still would've lost weight just due to the sheer amount of sweat that this trip brought!

Wow, its only been two years since I've been to MOA, and already it looks so different. Nice report by the way, did they drastically change the log ride yet? It used to be themed by like, Paul Bunyan and I heard they were going to change it up.

I can say that Middle America was the first time in my 4 trips with TPR that I did not lose weight. I actually gained weight.

I've lost a ton of weight on every TPR trip I've done. I wonder why that could be?

Saying that, I reckon even if I did like any of the food (how am I going to survive 6 months in Florida???), I still would've lost weight just due to the sheer amount of sweat that this trip brought!

Your doing the College Program right? You are going to hate the food because you have employee cafeteria's, and while a vast majority of people like them, they do have a limited menu so the chances of you finding something good is slim. Hey, maybe you can lose enough weight to be able to join the somalia section of Animal Kingdom by the end of the trip! (Yes, the heat was absolutely horrendous on this trip!)

The Hippo has had many a giggle reading this report....and is slightly worried about his 2011 park visits....the Hippo is tiny and may be accidentally sat upon by some of this trip reports subjects....

There were some people that could have easily sat on 6 of your size hippo's!

Wow, its only been two years since I've been to MOA, and already it looks so different. Nice report by the way, did they drastically change the log ride yet? It used to be themed by like, Paul Bunyan and I heard they were going to change it up.

This

To let you in on a little secret, The log Chute was going to be rethemed to the show Back at the Barnyard. There was a banner hung off the ride claiming the retheme was coming soon. No one knows if they realized how stupid of an idea this was, or if they figured it would be way too much work, but the sign has been gone for a while now, and there has been no construction.

Yes, Mt. Olympus is like a little Houston oasis in the midwest for fatties.

Your guys' ERT line is the longest line I have seen for RBP in a long time.

Thanks for the updates, and the always witty captions!