TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother gave me and my sons a tour of Real Art yesterday. It's a very cool place with a "Pixar"-ish vibe to it. (If you've seen the movie A Pixar Story, you will understand.) But all in all, seems like a great place to work and see how they do some of the great stuff. Got some pictures of some stuff that wasn't confidential. I present you with the actual teletype machine, the result of all your messages, and the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em robots from last year!

teletype5.thumb.jpg.e367a2e87c1d822b67d4369f1bf5d67f.jpg

The whole setup

teletype2.thumb.jpg.2bf4018b635da5cbe8ee7e13aa84ee5f.jpg

Other angle

teletype1.thumb.jpg.bc51de4ffc19df454d5d70a5b6cbf9c5.jpg

Another angle

teletype3.thumb.jpg.399df3bc53713e6a0d80b346d78c9bbd.jpg

The machine is sitting at the top left and the paper is streaming down the wall after being typed

teletype4.thumb.jpg.109f4cea48b2216d0dd3b3e6ab74d262.jpg

the enormous stack of paper we have all used over the few days it was on

robots.thumb.jpg.7ad8b799469c0bafbd34b10fac136312.jpg

Remember the robots you could control and fight with? Here they are!

Robb, he is in the process of changing the webcam setup over. Before it was mounted on just a bracket that vibrated when the machine typed. But he's currently mounting it in some conduit from the ceiling to make it more static and stable. The actual cam is about 1.5 feet from the machine.

Robb, he is in the process of changing the webcam setup over. Before it was mounted on just a bracket that vibrated when the machine typed. But he's currently mounting it in some conduit from the ceiling to make it more static and stable. The actual cam is about 1.5 feet from the machine.

Oh, yeah, I just noticed you can see it in this picture:

Ninjaman/Buttermilk/PasswordIsPie has been banned from TPR for creating multiple screen names after he was warned to stop doing it.

We also think it's completely embarrassing the messages he was writing on the Teletype machine.

This is not the kind of person we want as a member of TPR.

We encourage people to have fun and write things on the teletype, but if you're going to be rude and vulgar, and break our ToS rules on top of it, we simply won't allow it.

Joey

Edited by robbalvey

• 8 months later...