TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

^If anything, I would almost compare White Lightning to El Toro at Freizeitpark Plohn in terms of being a tiny little coaster for a small park. I hardly think GCI is opening up new markets with this one, they've been working with small parks for quite some time.

I'm not sure I'd actually call Plohn a "small park" - I mean, sure, while it's no Six Flags or anything, but it's on par with a park like Tripsdrill, Fort Fun, or many of those other European parks which cover quite a bit of acreage with a wide variety of attractions. http://www.freizeitpark-plohn.de/de_DE/Themen/Attraktionen.html

Sure, it's "small" in the sense that it doesn't have a lot of big rides, it's family owned, and has attraction geared mostly for families, but Plohn is probably the size of most Legoland parks.

Edited by robbalvey

Freedom Flyer is now open to the public and with all fingers crossed White Lightning will be ready by next week!!

A HUGE thanks to Robb and all those that came out last week to film on Freedom Flyer! We look forward to seeing you guys again Monday morning for White Lightning!!

I might have just gotten to do something kinda cool! Who would like to see the video this still comes from? If you do, click this link and share this photo:

whitelightning.thumb.jpg.7b0c53e6c8816010be2bbc40b469b955.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

Awwwww! That's not fair. You know I am 47 days FB sober. I get my 50 day chip on Monday. Damn it! Now I have to rely on the masses to decide my fate.

Guy "But alas, I will not succumb. I will leave my Fun Spot fate in your capable hands TPR/FB America." Koepp

Great job on the video, Rob.

I got to ride it this evening. Twice in the front and twice in the back. What a great ride! I loved every second. Never a dull moment, super fast and super smooth. Great views, perfect ride, tons of fun. I wanted to ride it over and over, and I'm picky. You will love this ride!

Thanks GCI, total homerun!!!